• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Birdwatching (Melon Ballers Cabin)

I think we should pursue the release date because I think it seems too much of a perfect coincidence to be accidental. Then again, the issue about it is that it's such a broad clue that it could take ages to find the bird, especially in an Animal Crossing forums.

I think we should pursue the release date because I think it seems too much of a perfect coincidence to be accidental. Then again, the issue about it is that it's such a broad clue that it could take ages to find the bird, especially in an Animal Crossing forums.
It has over 2500 pages and we could spend our time scouring the whole thing and end up with nothing because it's not even the clue/puzzle lol. That's my only concern about that.

If this is possibly about trying to find one of the birds in a post, would this First, no. Middle, yes. Last, maybe. Imply that the first pages wouldn't have it. Around the middle would be likely and that it 'could' be somewhere around the mid to end?

Last edited:
Maybe put a couple links to different starting points to search, a few of us could work on that...?

Maybe put a couple links to different starting points to search, a few of us could work on that...?
But where should we look? There's really not much of a clue on where to look. Like it would take forever and we would probably run out of time and life if we were to scour the entire forum categories lol.

I honestly don't think they would give us something that's very broad.

I've been thinking if it has something to do with a name since names have first, middle and last.
yeah i was searching the middle initial thread earlier until we landed on new leaf release. i just cant see it being in another type of thread when new leaf release seems like a huge part of the clue

Not that I know, but it could be a scavenger hunt in one of the threads. It did take a little after 7PM to upload the clue. So maybe they were using that time to scroll through the pages to edit the bird into someone's posts. I don't know how that really works.

I've been looking at the Animal Crossing New Leaf threads, but I haven't had any luck. 😅 Speaking of Welcome Amiibo, I've stumbled upon this thread, though not sure if it could be useful! I've been thinking about this clue/puzzle (leaning more towards clue), but I don't have any useful lead so far.

Will we get a hint after so long?
That would be awesome, but I dont think so...
Post automatically merged:

I've been looking at the Animal Crossing New Leaf threads, but I haven't had any luck. 😅 Speaking of Welcome Amiibo, I've stumbled upon this thread, though not sure if it could be useful! I've been thinking about this clue/puzzle (leaning more towards clue), but I don't have any useful lead so far.
Welp, i could've missed it, but I didnt see it in that thread

This one is though 😭 I thought the no, yes and maybe may refer to clues and puzzles. Like the first one is not a clue. The second bird is one and the last on is maybe one.

Wouldn't make much sense I guess but maybe it also refers to the numbers. It's 4 am here back to sleep 😂

I'm looking at the numbers and their pattern (-3, +4, +1) has already been mentioned but it could be something to explore a little more. -3 is the first part of the pattern (no), +4 is the middle part (yes), and +1 is the last part (maybe).

-3 no
+4 yes
+1 maybe ???

-3 no
+4 yes
+1 maybe ???

Do you think we could use that to filter the numbers or something? Maybe we can remove the numbers in the sequence that we got by subtracting three? So it would be:
09 10 11 12 13 14

And then removing the addition of 1's would leave us with:
09 10 12 14.

not sure where that would get us, just thought it could be worth a shot/

My heads hurts how is everyone doing?
im okay, just trying to keep up with the others haha

Back