• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Birdwatching (Melon Ballers Cabin)

Do you think we could use that to filter the numbers or something? Maybe we can remove the numbers in the sequence that we got by subtracting three? So it would be:
09 10 11 12 13 14

And then removing the addition of 1's would leave us with:
09 10 12 14.

not sure where that would get us, just thought it could be worth a shot/
Post automatically merged:

im okay, just trying to keep up with the others haha
That's a good idea! I just tried 09101214, 0910111214, 0910121314, and 091011121314 as codes but no luck yet. I feel like the "maybe" part of the clue might be key

ive had a look at this and i honestly dont have any clue im sorry guys

Sorry guys, I've been trying to come up with stuff. I really have no clue.

I am so stumped, I searched for "bird" in the forums. XD

Anyway, ___ is not a first.
___ is definitely in the middle/in-between.
___ may or may not be the last.

I've been thinking if it could be referring to a game franchise, a TBT event, or something.

I couldn't think of anything else that could possibly relate to the numbers. And why it was intentionally written in a sequence...

Last edited:
I am just playing around with the numbers we got and your working out:

09 06 10 11 08 12 13 10 14.

Anyway, _14__ is not a first.
08___ is definitely in the middle/in-between.
___ may or may not be the last.

I feel like I am going crazy

The maybe is so confusing. It has to be something that will eventually come and the outcome is unsure but that would also rule the dates theorie out because we passed the years already.

09 06 10 11 08 12 13 10 14

The numbers follow a sequence (-3 +4 -1) has also be important. I hope it's not just a troll 😅 Everything I came up in my head just don't sound logical enough.

I have some serious LOST flashbacks 😂😂😂 Cursed numbers.

To be short I still have no clue and I will go cry in a corner 😭

Out of frustration I clicked on the twitter bird at the end of the homepage 😂

The maybe is so confusing. It has to be something that will eventually come and the outcome is unsure but that would also rule the dates theorie out because we passed the years already.

09 06 10 11 08 12 13 10 14

The numbers follow a sequence (-3 +4 -1) has also be important. I hope it's not just a troll 😅 Everything I came up in my head just don't sound logical enough.

I have some serious LOST flashbacks 😂😂😂 Cursed numbers.

To be short I still have no clue and I will go cry in a corner 😭

Out of frustration I clicked on the twitter bird at the end of the homepage 😂
I literally have clicked on the Twitter bird multiple times :ROFLMAO:

I literally have clicked on the Twitter bird multiple times :ROFLMAO:
I'm sort of back...or will be after coffee....

Whoever designed this code is probably having a real fun time observing the paths we take attempting to solve it....
But just wait, soon they will be as frustrated as we are "They're just missing it! Why can't they see it?!"

:LOL:

I'm back and, despite my dreams been haunted by numbers, I'm still completely lost :LOL:

It's really hard not knowing whether it's a clue or puzzle, I'm just on a cycle of going through threads or trying to redeem random codes

It could be a binary code thing, in which 1 means yes and 0 means no. But that is probably not it.

Ok, are there any birds in ac on a date in this?

C0D357B7-3CEB-4B47-9E00-FC7C686EFEA7.jpeg

Ok, I’m gonna go by 2s for a date

09/06
10/11
8/12
13/10
Ack! 14

ok, so if we eliminate 09 we can fit them all into twos.

06/10
11/8
12/13
10/14

Now they are all possible dates.

Then, if we arrange them chronologically we get

June 10
October 14
November 8
December 13

Hmm. Let’s try 3s. They only work in D/M/Y
Format

09/06/10 - June 9 2010
11/08/12 - August 11/2012
13/10/14 - October 13 2014

We can eliminate June 9 2010

August 11 2012 is yes

October 13 2014 is hypothetical

August 11 2021 would be 9 years ago to this day

August 11 2012 is a week before the 3DS was released in North America

Last edited:
For the heck of it, I tried villager birthdays

09/06 - Cesar
06/10 - Walker
10/11 - Kitt
11/08 - Alli
08/12 - Gloria
12/13 - Bianca
13/10 - Gonzo (10/13)
10/14 - Egbert

That's not it.

I'm not even sure if these numbers are dates anymore...

For the heck of it, I tried villager birthdays

09/06 - Cesar
06/10 - Walker
10/11 - Kitt
11/08 - Alli
08/12 - Gloria
12/13 - Bianca
13/10 - Gonzo (10/13)
10/14 - Egbert

That's not it.

I'm not even sure if these are dates...
See, that's what I was thinking. We got so hooked on the date part. But no where does it say anything about it being a date. Plus if we divide it up by 3s or 2s we get month/day and month/day/year. And that really doesn't narrow it down so much.

@Rosch Actually, now that I think about it, why would the single digit numbers be tacked with a zero at the front and not just be by themselves? Panda never added a zero to the first clue.

In the heat, 3 are new. 5 will leave. Flipped, 0 are new. 2 will leave. The amount that will remain in the heat after 31.

09 06 10 11 08 12 13 10 14. First, no. Middle, yes. Last, maybe.
Is there any other time that a zero would be added to a single number besides dates? That's normally when I do see it. It's kind of a 50/50 chance when I do see people/whatever do it like this. 8/08/2021 or 8/8/2021 for example. Not that I am saying this has to make it dates, but adding zeros in front of the numbers when Panda didn't do it for the first clue has to imply something. Unless it's just something they overlooked.

Last edited:
@TheDuke55

Leading Zeros are often used to denote position.

Often done with digital displays (such as digital clocks), roulette, bingo cards, jersey numbers. Do we have something like these on TBT (events, settings, etc)

Would it have something to do with turnip prices? Because the price is always going to be bad-no, the middle is normally yes and the end of the week is a crapshoot?

Back