• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Birdwatching (Melon Ballers Cabin)

In the past egg hunts, do the eggs show up on random ordinary members' threads? Or do they only put it on significant threads?
I haven’t participated in that many egg hunt events either, but they can be on any member’s threads. The riddle would lead you to it! For instance, Egg 5 (Cooking Mama-related) and Egg 6 (Sahara-related) from the Halloweaster 2020 event were found on regular users’ threads!

ASCII?
Post automatically merged:

Wait. Maybe the fact that the numbers are linked to a nonexistent phone number is a clue itself!

We could try looking up coded messages and how they work

I think it will be something where we don't need special knowledge. Like the past few hunts were pretty streight forword and you only needed a good knowledge of the forum itself🤔

I think it will be something where we don't need special knowledge. Like the past few hunts were pretty streight forword and you only needed a good knowledge of the forum itself🤔
Welp. I’m not gonna be able to guess this one if it is. I’ve only been on since mid July.

In the past egg hunts, do the eggs show up on random ordinary members' threads? Or do they only put it on significant threads?
It depends but usually it's on popular threads. I tried to dig through some old threads to no avail... I'm really struggling with this lol

Wait. Maybe the fact that the numbers are linked to a nonexistent phone number is a clue itself!
Just a thought (since I'm out of ideas right now), but Pocket Camp is a phone game and in New Horizons the player has a phone. Maybe the numbers being linked to a nonexistent phone number is a hint that the bird is somewhere hidden in a thread in one of the two boards (like phone related)?

Just a thought (since I'm out of ideas right now), but Pocket Camp is a phone game and in New Horizons the player has a phone. Maybe the numbers being linked to a nonexistent phone number is a hint that the bird is somewhere hidden in a thread in one of the two boards (like phone related)?
it only does that on mobile. the numbers arent bolded if you look on a computer

i spent a lot of time thinking about the numbers yesterday, but today im going to try to think more about the words first, no. middle, yes. last, maybe. the numbers are too confusing to go off of so i think maybe theres more to this than just identifying the middle set

'No.' could be referring to the abbreviation for 'number.' Although that logic wouldn't apply to the other two since they're clearly 'yes' and 'maybe.' But it may be alluding to the 'First, no.' specifically, and then the rest describes it in more detail somehow? :unsure:

Similarly, I thought the numbers might have had something to do with TBT staff, so I tried clicking on staff members with birds in their signatures/avatar (i.e., NefariousKing and dizzybone) but no luck! 🙈
I did the same with the staff initials lol. Didnt work

This has got to be easier than it seems.
I keep trying numbers/letters etc. Nada.

What about if it refers to times?

First no 9am
Middle yes 8am
Last maybe 2pm (14)

Or maybe you could put them in first, middle, maybe order with the 3, 4, 1 thing

09 06 10 11 08 12 13 10 14 =

First= 09. 11. 13

Middle= 06. 08. 10

Last= 10. 12. 14

But then I couldn't think of anything that did/did not happen at those times. It's making me nutz

Last edited:
What if it’s the numbers for the time a comment on a poll was posted?
Month/Day/Year/Message #

How would we search that?
if you use advanced search you can search for before a certain date but aside from that i think just looking through a lot of threads. i dont think panda would just have us searching a billion threads though. theres something to the clue we are missing or not putting together

if you use advanced search you can search for before a certain date but aside from that i think just looking through a lot of threads. i dont think panda would just have us searching a billion threads though. theres something to the clue we are missing or not putting together
I think you're right, and when we find it, it'll be sooo obvious lol 😁

Not sure if this could help in any way, but: In The Basement board, there are often games where people would ask questions, like user 1 ask do you have that villager, user 2 would answer, asking then the following user etc. Maybe there's a thread where someone said no, the next person yes and the following user afterwards maybe while the numbers could hint which thread and post(s) it is..?

Not sure if this could help in any way, but: In The Basement board, there are often games where people would ask questions, like user 1 ask do you have that villager, user 2 would answer, asking then the following user etc. Maybe there's a thread where someone said no, the next person yes and the following user afterwards maybe while the numbers could hint which thread and post(s) it is..?
im guessing the thread will relate to new leaf, new leafs release, or somewhere on the new leaf forum based on the part of the clue "middle, yes" being new leafs release date

Yeah I curiously looked at some of the other events with the riddles ect. One of them was about no information about AC2019 and the clue went like 'In the dark for 9 months' or something like that.

Ok so I don't know if this could go anywhere, but I reworded the word part of the riddle/puzzle/clue whatever it is and I don't know if this makes it help any.
'What can never be first, always middle and sometimes last'

Last edited:
Ok so I don't know if this could go anywhere, but I reworded the word part of the riddle/puzzle/clue whatever it is and I don't know if this makes it help any.
i really like this train of thought, and this reminds me of how previous clues/puzzles worked. i will think on this 🤔

an echo and tomorrow never come first and are also maybe last i guess?

Last edited:
Yeah I curiously looked at some of the other events with the riddles ect. One of them was about no information about AC2019 and the clue went like 'In the dark for 9 months' or something like that.

I have a theory that it is decimal points. We’ve all noticed the zeroes and I have some logic that ties it to the verbal clue.

First, no.

For decimals, you can’t put them in front cuz that’s where the zero goes.
If you do .09 people could easily miss the decimal point.

Middle, yes.

The decimal point is always in the middle.
0.9. We keep it this way to keep it at 2 digits like the rest of the numbers.

Last, maybe.

There is a semipresent decimal point after a whole number that you don’t need to put after an exact whole number if you don’t want to. For example, you can write $14 or $14.00.

Back