• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Bug-Off! (15th June)

I thought it only went to 100. O: I got 98 with a Raja Brooke, which beat Sally's Raja Brooke by 25, despite being average and normal sized.
I have my Gold trophy atop my Butterfly table. :3

I'm really not enjoying the fact that I can't really talk to my villagers during the bug-off. |: That's the only disappointment about the event, really.

I won!
HNI_0088.JPG

Have one of the Raja butterflies @ 96 points. Hopefully that will land me first place because I have to go to work. ;~;

my little brother won with 133 points for a birdwing butterfly haha

96 points - birdwing...

I'm off to work won't be back till 3 hours after the bug-off ends. I will miss the ceremony lol :(

I'm winning with a Raja B. Butterfly worth 85 points. I just caught a birdwing butterfly... but I'm really feeling like I'd rather donate it to the museum than submit it to the competition (and the judge's taste buds).

I have two Birdwing Butterflies in my inventory, with first place being my 105-point elephant stag beetle or whatever it is called. Caught pretty much all of my things on the island.

So far I have the butterfly wall, honey chest, and butterfly mini table. I want to collect the entire Bug-Off set, but that won't be happening today :p

My record is 102! its a Oak Silk Moth currently wining!

I didn't win sadly, I had to go out for the day... Meh' I have plenty of time to win future bug-off's

I'm really not enjoying the fact that I can't really talk to my villagers during the bug-off. |: That's the only disappointment about the event, really.

All but one of mine were happy to speak, although had little to say.
Curt on the other hand kept getting grumpy and angry xD

my little brother won with 133 points for a birdwing butterfly haha

Nice!

96 points - birdwing...

I'm off to work won't be back till 3 hours after the bug-off ends. I will miss the ceremony lol :(

I expect they'll hold it next time you play. You won't miss it I doubt.

I'm winning with a Raja B. Butterfly worth 85 points. I just caught a birdwing butterfly... but I'm really feeling like I'd rather donate it to the museum than submit it to the competition (and the judge's taste buds).

Every time I catch a new bug/fish I donate it just in case I can't get another one xD

Back