• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Bug-Off! (15th June)

I have 120-something (have to look) points with a Birdwing! I don't think I can top that. >.>

I've gotten the caterpillar couch and firefly lamp. :D

I started with an 84 point Birdwing and got a Butterfly wall. Then I trumped it with a 98 point Birdwing and got a Spiderweb Clock. I don't think I'm getting anything else this Bug-Off. :p

EDIT: The points go over 100? I thought it was out of 100 points! TIME TO GET BACK OUT THERE.

I won with an emperor butterfly. It was worth 120 points :)

Emperor butterfly, you say? I may go back to the island and try to catch a few. I didn't realize they were worth so much, and I'm trying to get more furniture. I apparently caught a birdwing butterfly that was so amazing it was worth 110 points, and I don't think I'll be able to beat that with another of the same kind. Also, beetles seem rare to me, but they aren't worth squat to Nat so far.

I didn't win sadly, I had to go out for the day... Meh' I have plenty of time to win future bug-off's

That's why I caught one early in the day. Handed over a mantis at 9:30am and found out I won when I checked my game at 6:30pm. :)

May someone post a picture of the firefly lamp?

I'm really not enjoying the fact that I can't really talk to my villagers during the bug-off. |: That's the only disappointment about the event, really.

Agreed, no mayor duties as well. I was really looking forward to starting my police station project today.

May someone post a picture of the firefly lamp?

Agreed, no mayor duties as well. I was really looking forward to starting my police station project today.
W-wait. You have the police station ALREADY?!

*envy eyes and grabby hands*

VILLAGERS. AS YOUR MAYOR I DEMAND YOU SUGGEST THIS.

Your mayor needs Copper.

I got the high score with a 131 point birdwing butterfly. I actually found the one that got this score in my town. It's rare to find them anywhere but the island, right?

I got 107 points with an Emperor butterfly! I thought my Oak Silk moth would be the best ever, but it only got 94 points. I like the prizes Nat's giving out. They're cute. And watching townies stalking the bugs? Cutest thing ever.

I'm at a 79-point Peacock butterfly. I'm going to my island right now actually, so hopefully I'll catch something a little more valuable!

I won!
tumblr_mog8cvYqGf1ssfj0zo1_400.jpg

Back