• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Bug-Off! (15th June)

I caught a 175 inch Birdwing Butterfly and got 143 points.
Let's just say Rory has no reason to go after that silly honeybee.

I got a Birdwing Butterfly worth 119 points and won comfortably. Egbert came second with 87 points and Yuka came third with I think 83 points.

Got some nice bug furniture and wallpaper out of it too. I absolutely love the Honeycomb chest he gave me, it's my favourite futniture object so far.

tumblr_mogi8ccBzg1svid0wo1_400.jpg
i came in first :D

53 points with a Darner Dragonfly along with second place. Bonbon got first place with a mantis worth 66 points. Next month I will be getting that first place trophy Bonbon.

91 points with a Goliath beetle. I did not see one birdwing in my town the entire day.
Apparently my bugs aren't big and extravagant enough, no many how many I catch. I think Nat just hates me.

Oh, and I got 1st place, a snail clock, and a ladybug rug.

I caught a birdwing... 55 points.

He said it was too small and was lacking color and shine.

I am on the 1st place with one "agrias butterfly" (99 points). Lucha is on the 2nd place (91 points) with his "birdwing butterfly".

I got an agrias butterfly worth 83 points from the island. I got the gold trophy and a firefly lamp from it. :)

I won with a Bee (the ones from the trees) with 99 points, lol. I was freaking out at 5:30pm trying so hard to find something better and it turns out the next highest score was 85. I guess my villagers suck at bug catching along with me! :D

I love my Beetle Chair thing. ^.^ It's so cute. Usually I hate bugs but I actually like this item very much.

I have not been able to beat my record in a long time but~
103 Agrias butterfly! :3

I find it pretty hilarious when I catch a bug right in front of the villagers. They're so surprised I caught something in front of them (perhaps a bug they planned on catching) even though it's to be expected~
Poor little animals...they don't do too well :c

Back