• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: Chester, Butch, Roald, Rosie or Dom!

I can pay in NMT otherwise I'm trying to move out Erik, Octavian, Flip, Pashmina, and PomPom.

LF: Poncho
Can anyone tell me how this works; if my town is full, how do I trade with someone? Wendy just moved out, but I'm wondering for the future.
Will trade any animal I have, DIY recipes, NMTs, etc. for Poncho. Just let me know. Thanks.

Looking for my final dreamie, Cherry! I don’t have room for her currently but I’m working on it and my island! ( Trying to get rid of my bb Fuchsia. )

Can offer NMTs, IGB or some of the double diys I have ( Message me if you wanna know what I have )

I want Cherry to be original, meaning house is untouched and her outfit is the same. Please be honest about what you give her, as I really just want a good version of her.

LF: Poncho
Can anyone tell me how this works; if my town is full, how do I trade with someone? Wendy just moved out, but I'm wondering for the future.
Will trade any animal I have, DIY recipes, NMTs, etc. for Poncho. Just let me know. Thanks.
If the town is full you will have to wait until you get a spot so you can ivnite poncho in, also i have Poncho if you would like me to hold him :)

LF: Lazy Cat Punchy

Need my OG, Punchy on my New Horizons island <3

Can offer items in my catalogue, IGB, or NMT

Let me know if you have him in boxes or are looking to cycle out.

Thank you!

LF: Judy, doesn't have to be in boxes today. Can be tomorrow or Sunday!
FT: Blue and yellow robot heroes + 100 NMT + 30 gold nuggets + 10 rusted parts

I know she's super popular and usually goes for a crazy amount of NMT, but since I don't have a lot of that, I tried to put together a creative offer instead. If you're interested, please message me. :)

I spent 60 NMT for judy but did not find her. I have 1mill IGB and 47 NMT left. I know its not a lot but I hope someone sees this.

If the town is full you will have to wait until you get a spot so you can ivnite poncho in, also i have Poncho if you would like me to hold him :)
I would love that! I do have a spot, since Wendy left. Yesterday I was supposed to say goodbye to her (I didn't end up doing that lol) so I am guessing she's gone today? Hopefully they don't stick around if you forget to say your final goodbyes. They already said she was leaving.

What would you like in exchange for Poncho? And do I just come to your town, talk to him, and he will ask if I want him to move to mine?

I really want Julian, these are the villagers I can offer for him, Wolfgang, Apollo, Goldie, Fauna, Phoebe, Vivian and I can even add a few NMT or IGB to sweeten the deal. PM me if interested

Currently have Jacques in boxes. If anyone wants him, I be willing to accept Bells or TBT for him.

Looking for Stinky, and Ankha too! I would be willing to pay in IGB, or TBT bells, because I don't really have any NMT. Maybe 45 TBT bells for Stinky? Not sure how prices and stuff work, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back