• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still on the lookout for Timbra. I have not seen her in a super long time ;_;

Also, toadsworthy, thank you for indirectly getting Deirdre for me the other day! I forgot to mention that before. I hope you find Vic very soon!

Wow... Never even heard of Timbra.. I just looked her up. Been playing this game for 2+ years and i've never heard of her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow... Never even heard of Timbra.. I just looked her up. Been playing this game for 2+ years and i've never heard of her.

-Feels like a big noob-

- - - Post Merge - - -

-Feels like a big noob-

yeah Timbra isn't too terribly mainstream, but I freakin love her! you know theres a mouse named Bettina? I had played for like 6 months before I realized that lol

I don't know the Sheep, Mice or Gorillas all too well. The rest for the most part I know by heart.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know the Sheep, Mice or Gorillas all too well. The rest for the most part I know by heart.

Never bothered with those 3 species. Although I know the vast majority of them, a few i'd miss on a quiz :p

Seeking Victoria primarily..anyone who runs across her please don't void..I'm holding a space for my peppy horse dream.

Also about to boot Goose so anyone interested pm me in the next 2 hours while I'm working on placements.

Welp, I just had a town corruption. Yay. -.- My lovely Japanese Village needs some villagers!

Wolves. Love them.
~Lobo
~Kyle
~Chief
~Whitney
~Fang
~Wolfgang(Check)
Catttsss.
~Ankha
~Kiki
~Lolly
~Punchy

If you have any of them I will trade them for Twiggy, Pecan, Peck, or Clay, or may TBT.

Vic.jpgVic.jpgVic.jpgVic.jpgVic.jpgVic.jpgVic.jpgVic.jpgVic.jpgVic.jpgVic.jpgVic.jpgVic.jpgVic.jpgVic.jpgVic.jpgVic.jpgVic.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm looking for Vic...

Last edited:
No longer looking for Daisy, since I realized she's still in my cycle. I however am now looking for Walker. Please send me a message if you have him.

Looking for Eugene or Curlos! I need a new Smug!

I have Curlos on my secondary game. I'll make sure to let you know if/when he moves out.

I'm new to trading villagers, so any idea if there's a way to speed up the process?

Still looking for Walker, please message me if you have him.~

Last edited:
Looking for Alli, I was holding them for a friend but couldnt trade back when the servers were under maintenence. Hoping to get for free, but I can pay a few in-game bells (only a few because I am new to the game). Thanks

I'm looking for an original Bunnie!! I can pay over 10million for her if needed :) also i have Melba in boxes, does anyone want her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back