• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone got Vic in their cycling town! hurray Beccy! Vic.jpg

However, an opening came up in my second town and I want the other tier 5 in no one's cycling town right now
Annalise the Snooty Horse.... hopefully she doesn't take 5 days to get

If anyone here is looking for Frita, I have her and she's 100% original, I'm about to void her.
But I'm still looking for Shep, Stitches, Marina, and now Tangy. c:​

Looking for Velma or Nan desperately to stop an Unplotted void pick up from plotting by adopting in first with one of my dreams for the new town, if you have or see one of these pm me please.
Also note if I can pull this off Merry will not be on my leavers board, as she will be blocked as I only found her void pickup with an alt I think I can go back adopt and stop her, I lost Tiff last night during a tt accident same trade so I am obviously sad but this I will stop if I can. So seeking Nan, Stitches original or Velma on the ASAP.

Last edited:
Anyone looking for Fang? He is in boxes and I am auctioning him off!

Click the link in my signature below!

LF: Not obtained dreamies listed in signature. Looking for those giving away for no profit, as I currently have no IGB or TBT bells.

Hi everyone! I'm still on the lookout for Timbra and Roscoe. Once again, emphasis on Timbra because I almost never see her, and she's an ultimate dreamie at the moment ;_;

Looking for Annalise and Vic still... although I have him reserved in one cycling thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back