• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Marshal and Merengue, (preferably original) please pm me! I can offer tbt, I have more on a seperate account~

Currently looking for original Ankha, Bluebear, Pudge, or Roald! I currently have two spaces open in my town and I'm looking to fill those spaces as soon as possible. I'm lurking in a few cycle threads for Ankha, but I figured I'd post here as well :)

Much appreciated!

Looking for Whitney, Lobo, Fang, and any uchi, preferably Frita, Phoebe or Fuchsia.

Lost Sprinkle today in a small TT mishap. :*(

Looking for any villagers who need a home to fill the giant hole her departure has left in the mayor's heart.

Last edited:
Looking for a new Peppy and will be able to pick up on Friday / Saturday! It'll be great to have either Chrissy, Tangy or Felicity but I'm open to other suggestions as well. Can't have Rosie or Sprinkle due to the villager cycle. Will pay generously in IGB. VM me if interested! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back