• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading these villagers when they ping:
Bob the Lazy Cat
Kid Cat the Jock Cat
Gladys the Normal Ostrich
Jay the Jock Bird
Mallary the Snooty Bird

PM me if you'd like to trade so I can reserve a villager for you, dreamie trades get priority!

Last edited:
LF: Cookie, Cherry, Portia, Mac, or Lucky

Offering 4mil for any of them!

Last edited:
i'm looking for Chevre, since Molly is moving out of my main town! :0 i can offer bells (up to 3 million if need be), Eunice, Merry, Barold, Agnes, or Sheldon from my cycle town (althoguh i know most of them are p low tier)... but i just really would love Chevre for Cheshire. ;w;

Looking for Mitzi, Eunice, Winnie, or Butch! I can offer up to 4 mil. If we trade, I'd have to stop by as Celadon's mayor to drop off the bells, and then come back as Chrome's mayor to pick up the villager. ^^

Last edited:
i'm looking for Chevre, since Molly is moving out of my main town! :0 i can offer bells (up to 3 million if need be), Eunice, Merry, Barold, Agnes, or Sheldon from my cycle town (althoguh i know most of them are p low tier)... but i just really would love Chevre for Cheshire. ;w;

omg... i just had Chevre in my campsite, but since i was waiting for my dreamies to come, i just let her leave ._.

damn, opportunity to give her to someone missed zzzzzz

ANY jock villager! Honestly! Please if you have an unwanted jock I will happily save them from the void! :) I don't mind about popularity!!!

I'm looking for Skye and Drago. I'm willing to pay 8mill in game bells for each. I'm also in need of 2 purple pansies in which I am willing to pay 400k for two. Pm me if you have any of these.

Last edited:
I'll have an open spot starting tomorrow. I'm looking for Wolfgang and Aurora!

I can offer you basically anything except for villagers. I have everything from DLC (including a 7-11 set), holiday exclusives, artwork, island items, Gracie items/furniture, hybrids, any orderables from my nearly-complete catalog, and Bells. I'd be so thankful if you PMed so we can work something out!

Still looking for Stitches, Kabuki, and Genji... and I came just a little too late on a couple stitches' auctions today, too. =<

Just did buyout on an auction for Genji. ^-^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back