• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For my 1st town, I am looking for Snake, Samson and Kyle. I have Kody moving out, and I can offer bells.

For my 2nd town, I am looking for several! Knox, Ken, Sterling, Lionel, Beardo, Poppy and Skye.
Again, I am mainly offering bells. Contact me for negotiations~

Looking for my last 3 Dreamies: Cookie, Mac, or Lucky!

Trading Bells and/or Chester the Lazy Small Bear! c:

Last edited:
I've gotten most dreamies, so now I'm just looking for Rodeo the Lazy Bull! I'm sure I'll come up with another one at a later point, ahah. Thank you all! I can offer bells of course~

Looking for dreamies. All other villagers I have are FREE, and can be reserved as long as you can reply within 24 hours of notice (unless I have to make room for a dreamie quick). Check the sig! Melba is moving out soon!

I'm looking for Diana, Rosie, Drago, Skye, Genji, Julian, Kabuki, and Zucker. I'm willing to pay 8-10 million in game bells for each (depending on how much I want them, and yes, I am rich). If any of you happen to have purple pansies, that would be great as well as I am willing to pay 400k for two.

I would love to have tom/fauna. Please PM and be aware that I am GMT. Tom- <4 mil fauna -<10 mil

LF: beau
i can offer:
Chrissy
Tia
Kyle
*maybe* marina (although probably not)
and bells added onto any of them
or solid bells 15-18million

Last edited:
For my 1st town, I am looking for Snake, Samson and Kyle. I have Kody moving out, and I can offer bells.

For my 2nd town, I am looking for several! Knox, Ken, Sterling, Lionel, Beardo, Poppy and Skye.
Again, I am mainly offering bells. Contact me for negotiations~

Kody's a dreamie :) How much do you want?

Still looking for Beau! Since the person who wanted Stitches on another website doesn't reply I could trade Stitches for Beau if possible^^ or else I'll give him away but I won't sell him

Looking for my last few dreamies Renee, Moose, Bella, and Greta. I *may* have a Renee coming my way.

I have available for free Drift, Naomi, Ricky, and Melba. Drift is reserved but you can also reserve in case the first reservation falls through, and Melba is moving very soon!

Last edited:
I'm now looking for my very last dreamie : Agent S !
Thanks <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back