• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Bob*, Shep, Chadder, Zucker*, Stitches*, Bill, Bones*, Walker, Gaston*, Wolfgang or Kyle!
*- high priority.
I have plenty of bells and some items I can trade + flower hybrids and other villagers. PM if interested :)

Seeking Skye/Lily/Goldie with original clothing, catchphrase and furnitures.
Willing to trade Marina or Diana :)

Found Skye <3

Last edited:
Looking for ANY deer villagers, especially beau for christmas♪
Would be great if they still have their original house/clothes, but if not that's still okay x)

Hello. I need a 9th villager ASAP as I don't want a surprise move-in by a random. PM me with a villager and I'll decide whether to take them.

I'd prefer Melba, Cherry, Hugh, Chadder, Rocco, or Cheri, but really just throw any villager at me at all.

Help me out, please? I can give you some perfect apples or if you care for normal flowers, I have a ton. Or you could order stuff from here: http://moridb.com/catalogs/JGG0Fe9aHk

I have Dotty if you are interested.

Sorry, I sent you a PM...didn't read the rules first :(

Last edited:
Looking for Marshal or Static, willing to buy for 150k, or taking it for free. I'll also trade Deirdre, Phil, or Gwen for one of those 2 squirrels.

Looking for Marshal or Static, willing to buy for 150k, or taking it for free. I'll also trade Deirdre, Phil, or Gwen for one of those 2 squirrels.

I am sorry to tell you that those two are really, really popular and go for a lot more than 150K... they go for millions... like 20m + :/
But really good luck finding your dreamies, if you stalk the cycling threads on this site you can get them for free as a giveaway, so don't give up, you will find them some day! :D

Looking for Wendy. I can trade her for:
Whitney the wolf
Derwin the duck
Rudy the cat
Dotty the rabbit
Margie the elephant

I'll just need 1-2 days to get villager you'd like in return in boxes.

LF:
Sterling, Wolfgang, Purrl, Deirdre, Jacques or Marshal (lololololol), and Dotty.

I'm giving Coco away in my cycling thread if anyone is interested. c:

I'm STILL looking for Lolly. Someone is supposed to be holding onto her for, but getting her as soon as possible would be great.

I really really need Poppy. ><
PM if you're willing to give her to me. o:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back