• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for the following villagers to fill my village (...and heart???): Gaston, Snake, and Willow/Timbra

23Cupcakes messaged me with the same offer. A friend of mine has Elvis, and offered him to me, but I don't know if she's still active or if he's even still there. If not, I was asked by 23Cupcakes first. >.<

Edit: Wait, if you want to get technical, you messaged me a minute before 23Cupcakes. I just didn't see your post. >.<

it would do me well if it could please be technical. i know i dont have much and this is my first AC game but i will give you Perfect Pears to boot as well. so Please?

Looking for Francine the Snooty Rabbit, willing to trade Phil, Lyman, or Gwen +100k for her

Please, please, someone with Bam or Genji ToT

Last edited:
At the moment I'm looking for Hazel and Sally and possibly Marshal

If you need Tank or Bunnie or Kidd I can trade you those for the above squirrels. I will also pay bells/hybrids and services.

Looking for Lily, my one of the 2 dreamies! Please I will pay 2 million! Please PM me!

Last edited:
Merry Christmas Eve! I'm looking for Portia, Walker, Butch, and Shep. Please PM me if you are willing to sell them or give them away. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back