• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Biskit, Cherry, Pierce (Keaton or Avery also work), Chreve, Genji, Marshal (willing to pay a lot of btb for him) and Kyle.

I know i can't have all those in my village, but better to like a lot because then its easier to get! I have about 700 btb in the ABD, so i got 700 btb to spend! If you are nice to give me a villager for free, PROPS to you, but i can still pay for some villagers since not everything is free. Just to let you know Biskit and Cherry are one of my MOST HAVES! so if you have any of them, that would just be the best thing ever and i am also willing to pay a lot of btb for them!!!

Still looking for Genji since campsite resetting for him isn't going very well. Message me if you have him please? I don't have a lot of IGB to offer but a do have BTB.

Got him, thanks!

Last edited:
Currently looking for either Diana or Stitches~ I dont have much to offer tbh :v dontbeharshonme;;

My boyfriend is looking for Cube, Dora and Phoebe...he had them in his town and the data corrupted, so I'm trying to help him get them back.

looking for flora, marina, fuschia and maple! :)

Last edited:
thinking of letting pietro go, if anyone wants him pm me and we can make a deal! looking for another smug villager to take his place, maybe zell or marshal~

Looking for dreamies in sig, the ones that are not underlined are the ones I am seeking! I can offer any of the starred villagers from my main town, plus the ones in my cycling town. Let me know if you're interested or know anyone who can help. Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and I forgot to mention that I can offer lots of TBT and IGB as well

I am currently looking for Snake or Kid Cat. Please get in contact if you have them! (I'm paying IGB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back