• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not completely ready for this trade yet, but I am going to get Francine out of my town next. I love her to death, but I feel like having two snooty villagers is a bit too much (Whitney wins here...sorry Francine ;_; ). I really want a partner for Whitney! Any male cranky wolf will do (Lobo, Wolfgang, Chief or Fang) and they don't have to be original (because Francine isn't). If anyone is willing to trade, let me know and I'll get Francine to move :)

P.S. Francine has her original shirt and catchphrase. Her house isn't completely destroyed, but a few things are different.

Hi, I am looking for several things: Bianca the peppy tiger, blue roses, purple roses, garden set, mush set, Sci-Fi wall, lunar horizon and moon floor. I will pay you in either IGB or BTB, just know that I only have around 4 mil IGB so you're more than likely gonna get a better offer on BTB. Just name your offer if you're willing to sell any of those items. I would greatly appreciate it~ ^-^

Still looking for Carmen the peppy rabbit. Last dreamie, have the room, have btbs and igbs. Please PM me

No longer looking for Biskit, Jitters and Rasher.

Now looking for Sparro, Ribbot and Nana. Offering bells or btb! :)

He is one of my favorites but unfortunately I am looking for Alfonso and Cole in the Lazy dept so Filbert my original and adorable lazy squirrel buddy will sadly be making an exit from Fayette, if interested before he goes up on thread pm me.
Also Marisska I have a sparrow that should be leaving very shortly, if interested can pm me an IGB offer.

I am still in clean out non dreams and finish dream quest mode so any help with my villager list anyone on there esp Rolf, ch?vre, the gators, but any help I can get from you guys to finish this up, I am moving people around, letting go of so loved but not dream villagers and in the end am hoping is worth it but having some trouble finding who am looking for. Right now can take Rolf have the space, also Barbara and Vesta are priority seek right now am ready to get them in and as mentioned ch?vre is a big one, also Savannah. I am going in an order of who is replacing who right at this moment also will shortly and I mean shortly as am doing this all day looking to get Cole in. So any help, sometimes I get great offers at times when need to be getting someone else in first but I have to do it as it comes, oh and as always Kitty. Some of my list may be cut as most wanted achieved but many of them are definite sand if there isn't space where they need to go I can make it or will wait until there is. But it is going to be help that gets me there and completed then I can one day cycle and give back to those who helped. As is I will have many non dreams, and have had leaving so hopefully that will help others to as I try to finish DreamQuest, list is in sig, will go in and bold the priority seeks ATM. Thanks all and hope can help some of you by posting who is going to make the space as well if people check here I try to post it before putting a thread.

L̶o̶o̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶B̶l̶a̶n̶c̶h̶e̶,̶ ̶H̶a̶m̶p̶h̶r̶e̶y̶,̶ ̶F̶l̶u̶r̶r̶y̶,̶ ̶P̶e̶c̶a̶n̶,̶ ̶B̶a̶n̶g̶l̶e̶,̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶B̶u̶t̶c̶h̶

Full at the moment ^^

Last edited:
I have Pecan that is going to be going in the next couple days or within a day, if interested pm me.

Filbert is ready to go, have a thread up, it is sell or trade, basically taking offers
Also looking for, my listed a thanks.

this really isn't a looking for or anything like that, i just wanna say THANK YOU!

I was able to get 10 of my many favorites! I want to thank Mudkipz, Kenna and Jou the most! They helped me out the most! Everybody else that helped me Thank You Very much you helped me out so much and I can Now Finally start Making my Town Because of You Great People!

Refer to my signature. as of this post, I have 6,100,000 bells and 298 tbt. I will not pay above 1,000,000 for Kidd or Victoria. I will not pay above 2,000,000 for Static.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back