• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grizzly from my cycling town needs a new home if anyone is interested {or just wants to take him off my back :p}.

Refer to my signature. as of this post, I have 6,100,000 bells and 298 tbt. I will not pay above 1,000,000 for Kidd or Victoria. I will not pay above 2,000,000 for Static.

Update: I have 300 BTB. I noticed that Kidd is rising in popularity, so now I will pay above 1,000,000 IGB for him.

Specifically looking for Beau, but looking for Marshal as well, please let me know if you have any of the two!
I would highly appreciate it. ^_^

Last edited:
I have a long list of villagers I'm looking for, I can offer mainly igb, but I also have hybrids.

In order:

Rosie the cat
Diana the deer
Sydney the koala
Skye the wolf
Lolly the cat
Marina the octopus
Merengue the rhino
Ozzie the koala
Savannah the horse
Punchy the cat
Flora the ostrich
Olivia the cat
Cheri the cub
Bonbon the rabbit
Melba the koala
Whitney the wolf
Sally the squirrel

Refer to my signature. As of this post, I have 6,100,000 IGB and 301 BTB. I will not pay above 1,000,000 for Victoria the horse. I will not pay above 2,000,000 for Kidd the goat. I have found someone who will give me Static the squirrel for free.

Last edited:
Looking for Daisy, Diana, Beau, Fang, and Fauna. I can offer no more than 150 tbt bells per villager. I also have the following villagers to trade: Cookie, Hamphrey, Purrl, Cube, Ken, and Amelia.

I'd love it if someone had Zucker. He's one of my last dreamies and I can pay IGB or items for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back