• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Clothing [Clothing] Reina's Idol-Style Fashion!

lovendor

School Idol
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
These designs are a little old since it's been a while, but I thought I'd share some of the first few outfits I created while I was still getting the hang of doing pixel art! (Not to say that I'm a pro now...I still have a lot to improve)
I prefer creating clothes inspired by concert, event, and casual outfits that idols (fiction and real) wear~

At the moment I'm not accepting requests (although polite suggestions are always welcome), but please look forward to any new QR codes I might release in the near future!

First is an outfit I love to wear, inspired by a concert coordinate worn by Morning Musume's Oda Sakura!

(Original)

HNI_0069.JPG
tumblr_njf4f8PbpI1qdwy9wo2_400.jpg
tumblr_njf4f8PbpI1qdwy9wo3_400.jpg
tumblr_njf4f8PbpI1qdwy9wo4_400.jpg
tumblr_njf4f8PbpI1qdwy9wo5_400.jpg

The first design I had actually made was inspired by Tanaka Reina's initial outfit for Morning Musume's song "One Two Three"

(Original)

tumblr_njdf6zv1H61qdwy9wo1_400.jpg
tumblr_njdf6zv1H61qdwy9wo2_400.jpg
tumblr_njdf6zv1H61qdwy9wo3_400.jpg
tumblr_njdf6zv1H61qdwy9wo4_400.jpg

I would later make the concert version they had redesigned for that song!

(Original)

tumblr_njf4kp2PSi1qdwy9wo1_400.jpg
tumblr_njf4kp2PSi1qdwy9wo2_400.jpg
tumblr_njf4kp2PSi1qdwy9wo3_400.jpg
tumblr_njf4kp2PSi1qdwy9wo4_400.jpg

I'll post the codes for the "Kanashimi Twilight" collection I had started later (*?艸`*)

I essentially stopped after I created what I considered my "best creation" only to realize I made it backwards...Yikes!
(And if a mod or someone could edit the title to get rid of the extra [Clothing] that'd be lovely...orz I'm a little embarrassed but I guess it's a rookie mistake!)

Attachments

• EPxfPKR.jpg
    EPxfPKR.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 1,069
Last edited:
Ahh, these are so cute! Do you plan to share more of these soon? I'd love to see what else you'd have up your sleeves.

I had originally stopped creating after I realized that I made my best outfit backwards, but! I did have a few outfits before that I'm posting right now.

These dresses are based off of Morning Musume's single "Kanashimi Twilight", so I went ahead and called it my Kanashimi Twilight collection. I never finished all 9, but I did do a few! Keep in mind these are a little dated, like early 2015.

Yoshizawa Hitomi

(Original)

tumblr_njfaneieBR1qdwy9wo1_400.jpg
tumblr_njfaneieBR1qdwy9wo2_400.jpg
tumblr_njfaneieBR1qdwy9wo3_400.jpg
tumblr_njfaneieBR1qdwy9wo4_400.jpg

Takahashi Ai

(Original)

tumblr_njfikt5Xlp1qdwy9wo1_400.jpg
tumblr_njfikt5Xlp1qdwy9wo2_400.jpg
tumblr_njfikt5Xlp1qdwy9wo3_400.jpg
tumblr_njfikt5Xlp1qdwy9wo4_400.jpg

This next outfit is one I had done before my last design, but for some reason I guess I never got around to posting it on my Tumblr so I'll be posting it for the very first time today!

Michishige Sayumi

(Original)

tumblr_o9vk6yasdP1qdwy9wo1_400.jpg
tumblr_o9vk6yasdP1qdwy9wo2_400.jpg
tumblr_o9vk6yasdP1qdwy9wo3_400.jpg
tumblr_o9vk6yasdP1qdwy9wo4_400.jpg

And now I'm going to fix the design I messed up orz

At last it's complete~! One of my favorite coordinates, and I finally fixed it after all this time! Back then I didn't know you could edit over a pro design you had already made, but at last I was able to take a picture of my old design, redraw it, and tweak it a little.

Back