• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅 + 🔻22

May I use my credits on the Carnival Pinwheel? No message necessary.
Of course! Updated credit is 106 :) sending over now!
Post automatically merged:

Hi, how much TBT would it be to date trade my March 16th pink heart balloon with yours? ♥️
Hello! :) This would be 60 TBT

Hi Jhine! 🙂 I’m interested in the cat collectible. Is it still 50% off?
Hi Dunquixote! :) Yes it is! So total would be 500 TBT, any message?

hello, i was wondering if i could trade in a golden mushroom lamp, a carnival pinwheel, and a planet wand for credit? :>

hi jhine! any chance there'll be price adjustments to the eggs considering the rerelease? 🤔 Mainly interested in the pastel disco egg!

Awesome! I’ll send you the tbt now; sorry for the late reply! I just woke up 😅. No message is needed but if you can think of anything I’d be happy with any message 🙂. Thank you so much!

hi jhine! any chance there'll be price adjustments to the eggs considering the rerelease? 🤔 Mainly interested in the pastel disco egg!
Hey skarmoury! So far 5 egg prices have been lowered. I just didn't announce them. The Pastel Disco Egg wasn't one of them though, since no new public sales have been made of them yet. However I'd still be willing to lower it a threshold from 2750 to 2500 :) sorry for the inconvenience!

Awesome! I’ll send you the tbt now; sorry for the late reply! I just woke up 😅. No message is needed but if you can think of anything I’d be happy with any message 🙂. Thank you so much!
No worries at all :D the kitty has been sent! Thanks so much! Enjoy!!

Hi Jhine!

Could I please trade in my Snow Bunny for store credit (5100), and buy your Gleaming Butterfly Spirit (4750) minus discounts and shop credit rewards if possible? ((4750*0.94)-20 = 4,445)

Thank you! 😊🦋

Hi. Would you be willing to trade the Perfect Peach and Pear for any of the following:
Purple Balloon
Coconut
Zipper Sakura
Waluigi Egg
Thanks in advance and sorry if I’ve done anything wrong.

hi jhine! could i date trade the sweetheart egg? ^^
Hey Hyoon! Of course :) any message?

Hi Jhine!

Could I please trade in my Snow Bunny for store credit (5100), and buy your Gleaming Butterfly Spirit (4750) minus discounts and shop credit rewards if possible? ((4750*0.94)-20 = 4,445)

Thank you! 😊🦋
Hey S.J.! Sounds great to me :) this will leave you with 655 leftover credit! Any message?

Can I buy the purple crescent moon? No message needed :)
It's been sent :) enjoy! Updated credit is 41!

Hi. Would you be willing to trade the Perfect Peach and Pear for any of the following:
Purple Balloon
Coconut
Zipper Sakura
Waluigi Egg
Thanks in advance and sorry if I’ve done anything wrong.
Hello! The collectibles I'm currently accepting for trade-in are in the spoilers below the collectibles for sale if you have any of those you'd like to trade-in? :)

Hey, I’m back! I’d like to trade in my Chao Egg again 😂 Thank you so much!

hey, could I trade in a celeste plush and grab the following

sweetheart egg (purchased with your remaining egg currency)

sweet balloon

using the first message reactiion discount?

thanks

Back