Galaxy Easter Egg
Shooting Star
Summer Shell
Zen Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Pink Feather
Blue Mote of Flame
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
We have some undeniably amazingly awesome collectibles with this event, and I thought it would be fun for us to share some lineups they inspire! I'm in love with literally every pixel square available.

First we have, and my personal favourite, The Juicy-Squishes:
1628533199482.png

I'll probably be buying those 4 collectibles at the front with my tokens so I can actually use that row in some lineups. (the bottom row will never eva happen though)

Then we have, for the fluffy lovers out there, The Cuddly-Fluffs:
1628533292522.png

You can make the middle two collectibles anything by the way! I just kept them in the same background as their neighbours, but anything works

And finally, we have the: My Cabin Won and You Bet I'm Creating a Lineup that Revolves Around the Pearl and the Most Expensive Jellies that Match the Yellow and White Stripes of the Clownfish:
1628533429640.png

Share your ideas below! I'm super inspired by all the collectibles from this event, and can't wait to see what you come up with

You can earn 50 of each location's token (mountain, ocean, forest), and 25 from the postcard event. Then there are optional tokens from guessing masterpieces correctly, accurate guesses for the jars, and the homework assignment event. For reference, buying the dino, green, pink, and gold jellies would put me at 160 tokens spent, which saves a few for a patch and then maybe another jelly or another plushy if i'm lucky :p Hopefully this helps you plan different things!

I shared it in the welcome thread before. Dunno how hard it is to get a long oarfish though

It's an oaroboros

1628485011291-png.389541
That long oar fish is very satisfying to look at. I think that would cost a boatload of TBT and would be difficult to line up.

Back