[FAQ] TBT Party Service Helpdesk - For Your General TBT Fair Questions

As long as it’s edible I think it’s ok. I used sugar stars and it was accepted.
Ya I think so too, I just wanted to try to get confirmation before i posted my entry cause I likely won't be able to change it later cause will be on vacation if it causes issues

Hello! Is it correct the fresh bunny balloon is unique? I cant seem to trade mine 😅 sorry if this was announced somewhere, but I haven't read anything about it i think...

would we be able to buy regular balloons after the tickets for the imposter wands are distributed? I have a lineup idea but I'm worried I may not be able to do it until the balloons are (hopefully) rerelased.

would we be able to buy regular balloons after the tickets for the imposter wands are distributed? I have a lineup idea but I'm worried I may not be able to do it until the balloons are (hopefully) rerelased.

what do you mean by tickets for the imposter wands being distributed?

though there should be a grace period between final ticket distribution and event shop closure, as is ever the case

what do you mean by tickets for the imposter wands being distributed?

though there should be a grace period between final ticket distribution and event shop closure, as is ever the case
I mean enough tickets to be able to buy one of the wands. because I saw that the last day to spend confetti is September 1st. I'm just wondering if all tickets will be distributed before then.

I mean enough tickets to be able to buy one of the wands. because I saw that the last day to spend confetti is September 1st. I'm just wondering if all tickets will be distributed before then.

oh. when you said regular balloons, I thought you meant the non-gradients in the shop purchasable via tix

Do we know when the fair quiz is supposed to start and when the due date is? Didn’t see any info about it in the calendar page but I could just be blind

Do we know when the fair quiz is supposed to start and when the due date is? Didn’t see any info about it in the calendar page but I could just be blind
It’s supposed to start tonight at 7 PM fair time and I think it runs through Sunday, but I’m not quite sure what time it is on that one
Post automatically merged:

Hey hey @Mick I have a question for you. When will the raffles be drawn? Will it be after staff faves are announced or before or will it be after the contests are determined or before?

Last edited:
I haven’t missed the quiz right? It hasn’t started yet I assume? And I hope we can earn both throwback tickets and tickets 😊

I haven’t missed the quiz right? It hasn’t started yet I assume? And I hope we can earn both throwback tickets and tickets 😊

No, Jeremy said in the announcement thread that it's been postponed:
Hi all, we have to postpone the previously announced quiz that was planned for the end of the Fair. I'm not sure exactly when it will take place yet, but it will be open for at least two days and end before the event's closing ceremony. We'll keep you updated!

One last thing I'd like to address: some of the posts about this mixup were a bit accusatory and pushy towards the staff. All staff members volunteer their free time to host events like this one. Something I don't think a lot of users realize is that it takes at least several hundred hours (possibly thousands, not an exaggeration) to plan and run them, with multiple days working on TBT full-time instead of work or other commitments. Mistakes are bound to happen, so I hope everyone can be patient with us when they do. And I hope this new quiz event will offer extra reassurance to those of you trying to reach 192! However, I do still recommend completing every round of every task since that was the intention of the high price. Thank you for understanding!
so sorry to hear this Jeremy 🥺 I just want to say, on behalf of majority of us here, that we appreciate everything you guys do, and this event has been a great deal of fun! 💗🌟 I honestly haven't had this much fun with an event for a long time so I'm definitely enjoying myself at the least 🥰

so sorry to hear this Jeremy 🥺 I just want to say, on behalf of majority of us here, that we appreciate everything you guys do, and this event has been a great deal of fun! 💗🌟 I honestly haven't had this much fun with an event for a long time so I'm definitely enjoying myself at the least 🥰
I agree with this. Despite the few mistakes, delays, and other issues, you guys did a great job on the fair and the activities. I’m sorry that some have been rude.

I’m a little nervous that a lot of events haven’t been rewarded just yet and are ending soon, if anything is wrong/needs editing with our entries, will we be allowed 24 hours or a certain period of time to correct it, even if the event period has passed?

would it be possible (though unlikely) to win a tickets raffle and a throwback tickets raffle, or no?

just asking, since I think this is the first event where we've had 2 distinct major curencies that both have their own selection of raffles to spend excess currency on. so it's already a bit of an unprecedented situation

Last edited:
Is there a certain date when we will find out who has been nominated for voting for the contests? Looked all over and I don’t think I see the answer anywhere, but sorry if I just missed it somewhere

Is there a certain date when we will find out who has been nominated for voting for the contests? Looked all over and I don’t think I see the answer anywhere, but sorry if I just missed it somewhere
We haven't yet started working on nominations for the contests. It'll take a few days (probably 3-5) after we've finished accepting the entries.

Back