Confetti Collecting

Am I an underrated member to you? Because I only got one user to post in my profile about Confetti. I mean, my profile is always open you know?

Also, I'm struggling on what thread I should create, I got no ideas.

Thread ideas are hard for me, too!
I'll post on your profile. I just had to wait for mr peaches to strike just the right pose before i could get his picture. 🎉

So does the basement not give confetti at all? If I were to make a thread for it, it wouldn't count?
I can't speak to whether a thread there would work or not, but I can confirm from my Transactions that at least that posts there do give confetti. However, as I mentioned in the other post, it appears to just be Red Confetti that you earn for posting anywhere else, so it's seemingly not separate anymore as it was in previous events.

If you made four posts elsewhere in the forum sections where you can earn TBT, there's less point in posting in The Basement unless you just feel like doing so.

I don't see why creating a thread in The Basement would be different than creating one elsewhere, but I haven't done it so can't say with 100% certainty. Seems like it ought to be fine though.

I can't speak to whether a thread there would work or not, but I can confirm from my Transactions that at least that posts there do give confetti. However, as I mentioned in the other post, it appears to just be Red Confetti that you earn for posting anywhere else, so it's seemingly not separate anymore as it was in previous events.

If you made four posts elsewhere in the forum sections where you can earn TBT, there's less point in posting in The Basement unless you just feel like doing so.

I don't see why creating a thread in The Basement would be different than creating one elsewhere, but I haven't done it so can't say with 100% certainty. Seems like it ought to be fine though.
Oh dang, I thought during the previous dusting events that the basement didn't net points at all. That's good to know, thanks! I had some thread ideas for game ideas, but I was less inclined to make them if it didn't work. TY!

Thread confetti clarification
In regard to creating threads, I'll disclose that you are only expected to earn Confetti for one thread per round. This is similar to changes we made later on in the previous dusting event... as many of you know, it turned out that encouraging the entire forum to make threads every day was not a good idea. :p

Oh dang, I thought during the previous dusting events that the basement didn't net points at all. That's good to know, thanks! I had some thread ideas for game ideas, but I was less inclined to make them if it didn't work. TY!
Yeah, in previous dusting events you could post four times in various areas of the forums up to 4 times and then you could make 2 Basement posts and they were separate from each other.

In regard to creating threads, I'll disclose that you are only expected to earn Confetti for one thread per round. This is similar to changes we made later on in the previous dusting event... as many of you know, it turned out that encouraging the entire forum to make threads every day was not a good idea. :p
Darn, I had a few thread ideas ready to go for the cooldown that's running out soon. Alas.

Haha that's probably a good idea tbh because some of the threads can be a bit of a headscratcher sometimes lol.

Farewell my trend exposure.

Yeah, I only planned on making one thread per round. But it’s not going to be only tycoon game threads. I have to think of something new each time.

Nooo I just made a stupid thread and I’m still on cooldown 😭😂
I feel you. I did the same when I thought I could. At least I get bells out of them...
Post automatically merged:

I guess that answered that question 😅

How I feel with my cooldown:

cooldown.png

Hope it ends soon, I wanted to earn some confetti before bed 😭

Edit: it changed as soon as I posted xD

I’m still stuck at 86. I wonder when I can start earning more. I hope I can get to 100 tonight. I won’t have much time to try tomorrow.

This is so helpful. Gives me time to think of a new idea for when the next round starts.

Back