Confetti Collecting

Just checking, but do we get to keep our confetti after each round? I wanna wait a tad longer before purchasing mystery balloons if I safely can.

I am stuck at 89 confetti. ;^; I think I'll go through my transactions again and see if I'm missing potential confetti posts. Also, I stupidly edited one of my profile posts and now I'm worried it's gonna leave me just short of 600 confetti. 😭

Anyway, I think I saw a post saying that you couldn't get confetti from posting in The Basement? I'm not sure if that was debunked, but I earned some confetti from posting in a thread there.
Post automatically merged:

Oh, I just got confetti!

Ahhh silly me thought the caps were all individual and that there was going to be a wild, 600 confetti mad dash in the final round 😳

Thank goodness 😩 Now I don’t need to be creative!
I’m so glad I am not the only one that thought that.

I'll see if I can improve the wording in the first post a bit.

Just checking, but do we get to keep our confetti after each round? I wanna wait a tad longer before purchasing mystery balloons if I safely can.

Yes!

I am stuck at 89 confetti. ;^; I think I'll go through my transactions again and see if I'm missing potential confetti posts. Also, I stupidly edited one of my profile posts and now I'm worried it's gonna leave me just short of 600 confetti. 😭

Anyway, I think I saw a post saying that you couldn't get confetti from posting in The Basement? I'm not sure if that was debunked, but I earned some confetti from posting in a thread there.
Post automatically merged:

Oh, I just got confetti!
You can get Confetti from The Basement, but unlike previous dusting events, it's just the same as posting in regular areas of the forum where you can earn TBT. Instead of 4 posts and 2 Basement posts like previous events, now Basement posts just count toward the 4 posts. They all generate Red Confetti.

I just got my first mystery gradient bunny balloon!!!
IMG_9721.png

does anyone know when the balloons will be revealed? o: will it be like the NL event?

We don't have set schedule (yet?), but I would not expect as frequent this time as the NL event given the much greater length. First reveal on Monday maybe!

Back