Confetti Collecting

In regard to creating threads, I'll disclose that you are only expected to earn Confetti for one thread per round. This is similar to changes we made later on in the previous dusting event... as many of you know, it turned out that encouraging the entire forum to make threads every day was not a good idea. :p
What do you mean? It was the best way to have the forums to gain activity, and you had to nerf it...

Woohoo! Earning some confetti again! Going to try to get the heart balloons this time. Go gayle!

I really like some of the heart gradients. Hoping for cool or glam. Sweet would be nice, too!

If we don't reach the current cap in the end of a window does the unused cap carry over or do we need to reach the cap before the end of the round to reach max confetti?

Good question!

I'm having drawing trouble on the memories event. Hoping to reach confetti cap early so i can focus on that.

If we don't reach the current cap in the end of a window does the unused cap carry over or do we need to reach the cap before the end of the round to reach max confetti?

There is just one single cap for the entire event that will be continually raised as we progress through the rounds, until eventually hitting 600 by the end. It will likely become easier to earn Confetti later in the event as well to allow for catching up.

You could probably earn nothing this entire round and reach the cap by the event's end if you're active enough later on. I know some of you really love to speed run this stuff, but it's not the intention or spirit of the event!

You could probably earn nothing this entire round and reach the cap by the event's end if you're active enough later on. I know some of you really love to speed run this stuff, but it's not the intention or spirit of the event!
Oh, that's good to hear! I think I'm gonna take it easy in terms of activity so I can make the most out of this event.

So that means the cooldowns are supposed to prevent speed running, after all...

K, I think I threw confetti on all of you here. It's full of love and luck.
I haven't figured out the cool down stuff yet. I thought it was about 6 hours but maybe I was wrong because this last cool down lasted a really long time impo. My time perception isn't that great though. I don't pay attention much to what gives me confetti. I just kinda dance all over the forums and hope no one minds.

K, I think I threw confetti on all of you here. It's full of love and luck.
I haven't figured out the cool down stuff yet. I thought it was about 6 hours but maybe I was wrong because this last cool down lasted a really long time impo. My time perception isn't that great though. I don't pay attention much to what gives me confetti. I just kinda dance all over the forums and hope no one minds.
Someone mentioned it's 12 hours for most stuff and 24 for a poll.

wait nvm i think i can still post for confetti 🥹

also feel free to spam memes or whatever on my wall, it is open for confetti collecting!!

1000015718.jpg

I can get confetti again 🎉

There is just one single cap for the entire event that will be continually raised as we progress through the rounds, until eventually hitting 600 by the end. It will likely become easier to earn Confetti later in the event as well to allow for catching up.
That makes me feel so much better. Now I don’t have worry about getting to the cap. I can take my time since some days o won’t be able to post as much.

lol I'm dumb. I was wondering why the threads I made did not register as confetti points. Turns out my submission for the bottle guess counted as a thread? Works for me.
Not dumb at all. I didn’t know this either so thanks so much.

Ahhh silly me thought the caps were all individual and that there was going to be a wild, 600 confetti mad dash in the final round 😳

lol I'm dumb. I was wondering why the threads I made did not register as confetti points. Turns out my submission for the bottle guess counted as a thread? Works for me.

Thank goodness 😩 Now I don’t need to be creative!

Back