Confetti Collecting

I just read some of the posts here, and I'm glad that I'm not the only one capped at 86. I was like, "What am I doing wrong?" T^T However, I'll try to earn confetti at a reasonable time instead of staying up at ungodly hours like last night. :P
I heard in another post, be active at 6 AM and then at 6 PM, since they say there's a 12-hour cooldown.

It seems to me that posting in The Basement isn't giving confetti that isn't earned from posts in regular discussion threads that actually generate TBT. As in, they don't appear to be separate colors of confetti? Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I just made a post in a Basement thread and didn't receive anything, whereas in prior dusting events I would've. I kept in mind the whole thing about posting longer things with more characters in The Basement for it to count. I'd already made 4 posts in other areas of the forum, and it seems like posts in general, regardless of location, generate Red Confetti.

Still trailing other members somehow. I'm not editing my posts even when I notice a typo afterward since we know that was an issue in prior events. Guess it doesn't matter as long as I can reach the cap before the round ends. Hopefully I can?

I got too many ideas but I am stuck in cooldown at 82 confetti. The RNG is certainly giving me the lower amount of confetti compared to others.
Maybe the Spaghetti Yeti is hoarding all of the confetti. He plans on giving it to Resetti, and he isn’t gonna forgetti. You know who else is stuck on cooldowns? Betti! She can’t gather the confetti quite easily, even though she is retti.

Still trailing other members somehow. I'm not editing my posts even when I notice a typo afterward since we know that was an issue in prior events. Guess it doesn't matter as long as I can reach the cap before the round ends. Hopefully I can?
Yeah I think it works just like the bells system. If you edit a post you get deducted bells. At least I've noticed it happened on mine when I was curiously checking out the transaction page one day.

I just got Pietro’s mystery gradient balloon token. Please don’t be a Sweet Balloon.
I remember when I got a sweet heart balloon and treated it as a regular, non valuable collectible. I wasn't aware of it being a coveted collectible until everyone congratulated me on my obtaining of the balloon.

It seems to me that posting in The Basement isn't giving confetti that isn't earned from posts in regular discussion threads that actually generate TBT. As in, they don't appear to be separate colors of confetti? Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I just made a post in a Basement thread and didn't receive anything, whereas in prior dusting events I would've. I kept in mind the whole thing about posting longer things with more characters in The Basement for it to count. I'd already made 4 posts in other areas of the forum, and it seems like posts in general, regardless of location, generate Red Confetti.

My profile is open for confetti collection if anyone feels so inclined, by the way.

I am on 68 confetti and been stuck here for about 11 hours. Hoping I get another round in before bed.

Back