Confetti Collecting

Round 2 START!
confetti-sticker.gif
Welcome back to Confetti Collecting -- the second round has officially begun!
You can now earn Confetti by being active on The Bell Tree until this round ends on Monday, August 12th at roughly 3PM EDT. The maximum you can earn for the entire event is currently 330 Confetti.

Additionally, we are making three changes to the event starting today:
  • Significant adjustments to Confetti earning cooldown periods have been made in response to your feedback.
  • The first seven Confetti Goals for each villager have been reduced by 25%, while the next seven Confetti Goals have been reduced by 10%.
  • All types of Sweet Balloons with August 2024 dates can now be sold back to the Shop for 100 Confetti. Use the 'Sellback' button in your inventory to do this.
Happy collecting everyone!!

LET'S GO hoping to get two more gradient heart balloons this time!! Maybe Final Boss and Rainbow...? 👀🤞

Thank you for the adjustment to the confetti goals!! I'm feeling more hopeful for the balloon unlocks now, and the Sweet Balloon sellback is lovely to see as well!

• All types of Sweet Balloons with August 2024 dates can now be sold back to the Shop for 100 Confetti. Use the 'Sellback' button in your inventory to do this.

This is the kindest and most perfect solution that I didn't even think of! Thank you so much, staff. 😭 Now anyone who feels frustrated with the sweet balloons can have another chance, but anyone who actually wanted one will still be able to keep it--and zero impact to anyone else who got another balloon.

I am honestly really touched by how well thought-out this solution was, especially since staff could have easily (and fairly) said "we hear you guys about the sweet balloons feeling bad, but we are running a gazillion events right now so we'll just take the feedback into consideration for the future" and that would have been completely understandable!

Back