Confetti Collecting

I mean any event where you have to spend to get randomized stuff is a form of gacha, imo

anyways, I doubt they did it with the mindset of having some be duds, but simply with a mindset of some may be duds

though it does make me somewhat question the decision to release the sweet balloons early, if they were gonna release the other gradient balloons during the fair. I mean I kinda get it, as a popular color combo thing as well as a tease of things go come, but in hindsight, it seems like it'd of been much cleaner had they just focused on the solid balloon colors during the farewell new leaf event. so that way during the fair, the solid and gradient pools would be a clean split between rerelease and cheaper or new and pricier

of which aside from fitting into the thematic pools, they may of also opted to keep the sweets in the gradient pools because of said general popularity of pastely collectibles. of which the sweet balloons fit that sort of aesthetic perfectly. let's not forget that the sweets were basically feeling like hitting the jackpot the last time

hell, the sweet bunny's kinda the only truly dud result here, solely because it landed on being a shop purchasable balloon during its last run. which imo, I don't think one being admitedly really bad should mean the rest that are actually decently solid gains should have to shift around as well. since it'd be kinda unfair to have one balloon type shift its earnings and thus increase odds of getting a desired specific balloon, but not the others. which in the case of others, would be unfair to those that missed out on the first time through rng, if those were to shift so that people had to play the high likelyhood of dud rng to pull, if they don't just buy outright. of which again, 48 tickets is not cheap at all, especially if anyone's going for irl prizes. so I think ideally, people would, unless they need a specific date, prefer to first try to get the balloons they want through rng first

at least with an earnings estimate based on the imposters pricings, I'd certainly like to not spend on balloons right away with tix, if I can help it

Last edited:
It didn't occur to my until just now that the windows for confetti collecting were spaced around the weekends... Once again, I need to read closely!
Yes! It's super helpful for those that work or have school or whatever during the week.

Back