The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
cc.png
There's one simple fact about a birthday party -- you simply MUST have balloons! It would be embarrassing if you didn't. Totally and absolutely. Trust me, many people are saying this. Believe me. In this dusting-style event, you can help prepare for TBT's 20th birthday party by collecting Confetti and earning brand new balloon collectibles!

🎈 How To Play 🎈

Earn Confetti currency by interacting with your fellow forum users on The Bell Tree including creating posts, reacting to other posts, leaving messages on user profiles, and more during confetti collection rounds. You can earn up to 600 Confetti throughout the entire event, with interim caps set for each round along the way.

After collecting enough Confetti, you can redeem it in the Shop towards six different Balloon Tokens that will later transform into random Balloon collectibles, depending on the type of token. Additionally, redeeming for a Balloon Token contributes Confetti to either Chrissy, Gayle, or Pietro with community Confetti Goal unlocks available when each of these villagers obtain enough Confetti. You can spend your Confetti at any time until September 1st.

🎈 Confetti Collection Rounds 🎈

There are four rounds of confetti collection rounds spread throughout The Bell Tree Fair 2024:
  • Confetti Round 1: Friday, August 2nd to Monday, August 5th
  • Confetti Round 2: Friday, August 9th to Monday, August 12th
  • Confetti Round 3: Friday, August 16th to Monday, August 19th
  • Confetti Round 4: Thursday, August 22nd to Sunday, August 25th at 11:59PM EDT
All rounds start and end at approximately 3PM EDT, unless otherwise stated.

🎈 Confetti Prizes 🎈

739.jpg
Chrissy's Mystery Gradient Bunny Balloon Token - 100 Confetti
Transforms into a random Cool, Final Boss, Fresh, Glam, Hot, Rad, Sweet, or super-rare Rainbow version of the Bunny Balloon collectible. Contributes to Chrissy's Confetti Goals.
742.jpg
743.jpg
744.jpg
745.jpg
746.jpg
747.jpg
685.jpg
748.jpg

740.jpg
Gayle's Mystery Gradient Heart Balloon Token - 100 Confetti
Transforms into a random Cool, Final Boss, Fresh, Glam, Hot, Rad, Sweet, or super-rare Rainbow version of the Heart Balloon collectible. Contributes to Gayle's Confetti Goals.
749.jpg
750.jpg
751.jpg
752.jpg
753.jpg
754.jpg
694.jpg
755.jpg

741.jpg
Pietro's Mystery Gradient Balloon Token - 100 Confetti
Transforms into a random Cool, Final Boss, Fresh, Glam, Hot, Rad, Sweet, or super-rare Rainbow version of the Balloon collectible. Contributes to Pietro's Confetti Goals.
762.jpg
756.jpg
757.jpg
758.jpg
759.jpg
760.jpg
698.jpg
761.jpg

672.jpg
Chrissy's Mystery Bunny Balloon Token - 50 Confetti
Transforms into a random Blue, Cyan, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red, Pink, or Purple version of the Bunny Balloon collectible. Contributes to Chrissy's Confetti Goals.
677.jpg
678.jpg
679.jpg
680.jpg
681.jpg
682.jpg
683.jpg
684.jpg

673.jpg
Gayle's Mystery Heart Balloon Token - 50 Confetti
Transforms into a random Blue, Cyan, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red, Pink, or Purple version of the Heart Balloon collectible. Contributes to Gayle's Confetti Goals.
686.jpg
687.jpg
688.jpg
689.jpg
690.jpg
691.jpg
692.jpg
693.jpg

674.jpg
Pietro's Mystery Regular Balloon Token - 50 Confetti
Transforms into a random Blue, Light Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red, Pink, or Purple version of the Balloon collectible. Contributes to Pietro's Confetti Goals.
119.jpg
328.jpg
120.jpg
695.jpg
327.jpg
324.jpg
696.jpg
697.jpg

After the conclusion of each confetti earning round, purchased Balloon Tokens will transform into a random colour of the specified balloon type as listed in the item's description. You can choose the type of balloon received by purchasing the Balloon Token of your choice, but the colour cannot be chosen in advance.

The random chance of each colour within a balloon token's possibilities is equal, except for a super rare chance of transforming into a Rainbow balloon!

Sweet Bunny Balloons, Sweet Heart Balloons, and Sweet Balloons can now be sold back to the Shop for 100 Confetti.

🎈 Community Confetti Goals 🎈

Confetti Goals can be achieved together as a community to unlock some of the newly released gradient Balloon collectibles to purchase in the Shop for 48 Tickets 🎟️. The colour design will be determined randomly each time between Cool, Final Boss, Fresh, Glam, Hot, and Rad. For example, if the 14000 Confetti Goal under Chrissy's goals is reached and the RNG roll determines Fresh, then the Fresh Bunny Balloon would be unlocked in the Shop for 48 Tickets 🎟️.

Each type of Balloon Token is sold by a different villager in the Shop. When you purchase a Balloon Token, the Confetti you spend is sent to the corresponding villager and contributes to their Confetti Goals seen below. For example, buying Chrissy's Mystery Gradient Bunny Balloon Token will contribute 100 Confetti to the goals listed under Chrissy in the table below.

Goal
chrissy.png

Chrissy
gayle.png

Gayle
pietro.png

Pietro
1500🎟️ 1 Ticket ✅🎟️ 1 Ticket ✅🎟️ 1 Ticket ✅
3000🎫 1 Throwback Ticket ✅🎫 1 Throwback Ticket ✅🎫 1 Throwback Ticket ✅
4500🎟️ 1 Ticket ✅🎟️ 1 Ticket ✅🎟️ 1 Ticket ✅
6000🎫 1 Throwback Ticket ✅🎫 1 Throwback Ticket ✅🎫 1 Throwback Ticket ✅
7500🎟️ 1 Ticket ✅🎟️ 1 Ticket ✅🎟️ 1 Ticket ✅
9000🎫 1 Throwback Ticket ✅🎫 1 Throwback Ticket ✅🎫 1 Throwback Ticket ✅
745.jpg
Bunny Balloon Shop Unlock ✅
752.jpg
Heart Balloon Shop Unlock ✅
🎈 Balloon Shop Unlock ✅
14400💰 25 Bells ✅💰 25 Bells ✅💰 25 Bells ✅
16200💰 25 Bells ✅💰 25 Bells ✅💰 25 Bells
18000🎈 Bunny Balloon Shop Unlock ✅🎈 Heart Balloon Shop Unlock ✅🎈 Balloon Shop Unlock
19800💰 25 Bells ✅💰 25 Bells💰 25 Bells
21600💰 25 Bells💰 25 Bells💰 25 Bells
23400🎈 Bunny Balloon Shop Unlock🎈 Heart Balloon Shop Unlock🎈 Balloon Shop Unlock
25200💰 25 Bells💰 25 Bells💰 25 Bells
30000💰 25 Bells💰 25 Bells💰 25 Bells
32000🎈 Bunny Balloon Shop Unlock🎈 Heart Balloon Shop Unlock🎈 Balloon Shop Unlock
34000💰 25 Bells💰 25 Bells💰 25 Bells
36000💰 25 Bells💰 25 Bells💰 25 Bells
38000🎈 Bunny Balloon Shop Unlock🎈 Heart Balloon Shop Unlock🎈 Balloon Shop Unlock
40000💰 25 Bells💰 25 Bells💰 25 Bells
42000💰 25 Bells💰 25 Bells💰 25 Bells

Please note that we do not expect every goal to be reached for every villager. Stretch goals are available to ensure further prizes are unlocked if spent Confetti is heavily weighted towards a villager.

🎈 Special Thanks 🎈

A huge thank you and credit to Mistreil for designing all of the new balloon collectibles featured in this event to make it possible!

Last edited:
These balloon designs are really cool! And I always enjoy the dusting-style events. I'm hoping for at least one each of Cool, Glam, Hot, and Rad. I don't prefer the heart balloons, but that's A-okay with me--I'll probably buy three each of the other shapes.

can we have the rainbow balloon rates? I'm sure it shouldn't affect anything
Post automatically merged:

No one is getting confetti from me other than Pietro

same, but gayle

that said, I'm lowkey kinda surprised all gradiant groupings and normal groupings cost the same across each group. since iirc, last time, the regular balloons were the cheapest. though with the new unlocks structure, it makes sense to try and make it as equally fair as possible

Last edited:
Ooh, I mostly want the new Hot Balloons to contribute to my orange balloons I got, in the exact same order I got them from the Farewell to New Leaf event.

While the Rainbow ones are going to be the most coveted, I probably would just sell them honestly.

"Additionally, redeeming for a Balloon Token contributes Confetti to either Chrissy, Tutu, or Pietro with community Confetti Goal unlocks available when each of these villagers obtain enough Confetti."

It would appear poor Tutu has been scrapped from the event...

"Additionally, redeeming for a Balloon Token contributes Confetti to either Chrissy, Tutu, or Pietro with community Confetti Goal unlocks available when each of these villagers obtain enough Confetti."

It would appear poor Tutu has been scrapped from the event...
Ohh noooo I've been exposed!!

Fixed.

Back