Confetti Collecting

Hi all :D I, uh, hit my cooldown already thanks to a sudden urge to be active at 3 AM. So maybe at 3 PM I'll see if I can get more confetti.

In the meantime, I'll continue work on a contest entry. It's taking me days to complete, and I hope I can get it done before the due date.

Hi all :D I, uh, hit my cooldown already thanks to a sudden urge to be active at 3 AM. So maybe at 3 PM I'll see if I can get more confetti.

In the meantime, I'll continue work on a contest entry. It's taking me days to complete, and I hope I can get it done before the due date.
I hear you there. I have been working on my invitation for days!!!! Have to put it down after a couple of things that I color in because my hands go numb lol!!!

I see there's no gaining acceptance confetti on this round.

I see there's no gaining acceptance confetti on this round.

I thought someone mentioned the orange confetti was acceptance confetti, but I haven't gotten orange yet, so i dunno.

If anyone has gotten orange, i wonder if it's for any event submission acceptance, or for contests?

I currently have 86 confetti 🎉. I’m still not sure which balloon to get first . Either the heart or bunny balloon.

I thought someone mentioned the orange confetti was acceptance confetti, but I haven't gotten orange yet, so i dunno.

If anyone has gotten orange, i wonder if it's for any event submission acceptance, or for contests?
It was merely speculation. There may not be any Orange Confetti for some reason
Post automatically merged:

It was merely speculation. There may not be any Orange Confetti for some reason
That being said. I think Pink Confetti is profile visitation, while Green is for posting on a profile. Blue is the most inconsistant confetti so I am now not sure about it. Red is definitely for posting in threads, but not always non-event because I got some from posting in a thread in the Fairgrounds.

Last edited:
So I just got Purple Confetti recently, and the requirements to get it is to react to a post, but all I did was view the Count Inside the Bottle thread without reacting to anything and got Purple Confetti anyway.
This may need to be looked on.

Anyway, it would seem my cooldown is over, so go ahead and Contetti my profile!

Back