Confetti Collecting

Also, I just want to say: I was not expecting to be able to get Throwback Tickets from this! Yay!

The best kind of surprise!

so do we get rewards from a ladder even if we don't contribute to it, so long as we contributed something to any of the 3 ladders, or do you need to contibute to to get the rewards from

also, I assume the balloon unlocks rng is anything of the given shape regular or graidant sans rainbow possible?

I was wondering this as well, as I’ll likely be aiming only for one type of balloon.

Wondering the first question also!

As for the second, the regular balloon colors are already purchasable in the shop, so I think only the gradients will be unlocked.

I wonder how much confetti/ how often to give confetti to each to be eligible for the tickets from each villager.

For this event, the rewards will be available to everyone through limited-time redemption links posted in this thread — keep an eye out! It does not matter which villagers you contribute Confetti towards.

The random unlocks will roll between Cool, Final Boss, Fresh, Glam, Hot, or Rad!

I seem to have missed a lot while working . This 12hour day is getting in the way of earning confetti. Do we have to get a certain amount of each color confetti to get a balloon?

The colours are just flavour for fun, there is only one Confetti currency!

I feel like we missed some sort of Confetti Resetti pun; I would have liked seeing a silly groundhog spewing some rainbow confetti instead of his usual taunts!
Time to punch this into the AI;)

Damn, I messed up.

No notification, but you'll see your confetti points won't budge.

No resetti, though. Which is good, because I'm testing cooldown times, which appear to be quite long. 😅
Alright, so just like TBT Bells.

Someone mentioned Resetti earlier and for some reason had me a bit worried that excessive posting (despite not being spam) would cause that to happen. Trust me, when I post a lot in a short amount of time, it's usually because I'm bored. Good way to earn confetti though, right??!

Alright, so just like TBT Bells.

Someone mentioned Resetti earlier and for some reason had me a bit worried that excessive posting (despite not being spam) would cause that to happen. Trust me, when I post a lot in a short amount of time, it's usually because I'm bored. Good way to earn confetti though, right??!
It’s not excessive posting. It’s meaningless posting on threads that I was talking about.

Morning! Time for more confetti hoho

CONFETTI.png

Back