Confetti Collecting

I'm honestly not keeping track of cooldowns at all. I'm not even sure what they are if I'm being honest? But just being active and checking in ever so often seems to doing the job for me so I'll just keep doing that sdkfdkg. Also not sure if I should buy a balloon or not....

It may be me but does it seem harder this time around to acquire the confetti as fast as previous challenges like this🤔
Yea I think they made it so it takes more time to earn it. Right now I’m stuck at 71. I had originally planned to get all gradient mystery balloons but accidentally bought a reg mystery heart balloon oops. Now I need to get back up to 100 to try again.

Not dumb at all. I didn’t know this either so thanks so much.
Glad my blunder was helpful 😅
Thank goodness 😩 Now I don’t need to be creative!
Well that's good. I'll probably hold off on the next bottle guess until the 2nd wave if it still works. I don't make threads too often either because most that I would have already been made anyway and it took me forever to curate the one I did. So it was a bit disappointing that it didn't even work lol.

Yea I think they made it so it takes more time to earn it.
This never made sense to me. If you have a cap why do this? People should collect at their pace. If they have time and want it all at once they should. Everyone will be getting the same amount in the end anyway

This never made sense to me. If you have a cap why do this? People should collect at their pace. If they have time and want it all at once they should. Everyone will be getting the same amount in the end anyway
Maybe they thought to try it this way to encourage members not to speed it and then leave the forums en-mass until the next wave. I don't know.

I might not be able to reach the cap for this wave since my work schedule is pretty weird so at most I might be able to get one cap in a day before the cooldown.

Back