Confetti Collecting

I would assume it's capped per round so if things need to be tweaked later, it can be done easier if it needs be.

This never made sense to me. If you have a cap why do this? People should collect at their pace. If they have time and want it all at once they should. Everyone will be getting the same amount in the end anyway

Maybe they thought to try it this way to encourage members not to speed it and then leave the forums en-mass until the next wave. I don't know.

I might not be able to reach the cap for this wave since my work schedule is pretty weird so at most I might be able to get one cap in a day before the cooldown.
I think @-Blue- is right. I think they wanted it to last longer. So it does and doesn’t make sense . It probably would be better if you could go at your own pace just because of schedules. I’m pretty busy right now so not sure if I will be able to get to the first cap. Since there are huge times that I won’t be able to be active.

IMG_9751.jpeg

this has scratched an itch in my brain 🫶🏻

I'm late to the fair but joining the confetti party now! Does anyone know what the approximate cooldown period length is this time around?
I believe it's 12 hours for most things, 24 hours for voting in a poll, and you can get confetti for making a thread once per round

I think @-Blue- is right. I think they wanted it to last longer. So it does and doesn’t make sense . It probably would be better if you could go at your own pace just because of schedules. I’m pretty busy right now so not sure if I will be able to get to the first cap. Since there are huge times that I won’t be able to be active.

I think you're right. I saw somewhere in the op that it would be easier to collect in the later windows, to give people a chance to catch up? I think i saw that somewhere. So maybe things will be adjusted later.

I'm super curious what the cap is for this window, and if anyone has reached it yet. I've gotten one mystery gradient balloon, but I'm thinking maybe I'll hit a cap before i reach the next 100 confetti?

I’ve already hit 50 confetti again! Now, do I buy a regular mystery balloon, or do I wait until next round to save for a gradient one? Decisions, decisions…
I suggest waiting until the next round. It would be better to get another mystery gradient balloon.

Back