Confetti Collecting

so do we get rewards from a ladder even if we don't contribute to it, so long as we contributed something to any of the 3 ladders, or do you need to contibute to to get the rewards from

also, I assume the balloon unlocks rng is anything of the given shape regular or graidant sans rainbow possible?

This might be a dumb question, but do you earn bonus confetti from reacting with "🎉"? I ask because I noticed most users reacting with that and I feel like I missed something. 😂 And I almost always react with "❤️", which could be an issue if my assumption is correct.

This might be a dumb question, but do you earn bonus confetti from reacting with "🎉"? I ask because I noticed most users reacting with that and I feel like I missed something. 😂 And I almost always react with "❤️", which could be an issue if my assumption is correct.

I just think 🎉 is more fitting for the event theme

What's with all this gab about "green confetti" and "rainbow confetti"... I don't get it!
Different colours seem to be for diff post types? Someone will explain better but I got rainbow for starting a thread, then different colours for profile posts, reactions, posting.

Different colours seem to be for diff post types? Someone will explain better but I got rainbow for starting a thread, then different colours for profile posts, reactions, posting.
Yeah, but the OP didn't tell me there was going to be different colors, and plus I don't know how to check the amount of confetti colors???

Thanks for telling me though.

so do we get rewards from a ladder even if we don't contribute to it, so long as we contributed something to any of the 3 ladders, or do you need to contibute to to get the rewards from

also, I assume the balloon unlocks rng is anything of the given shape regular or graidant sans rainbow possible?

I was wondering this as well, as I’ll likely be aiming only for one type of balloon.

Wondering the first question also!

As for the second, the regular balloon colors are already purchasable in the shop, so I think only the gradients will be unlocked.

Back