Confetti Collecting

Stuck at 39 confetti and not sure how some people have like 50 so far. I guess this post has potential to get a few, but that's still short. Hmm.

Already made a thread, posted a few times both in general areas of the forums and in The Basement, reacted to posts, voted on a poll, left a few comments on some people's profiles. Not sure what's up.

My profile page is open as well. Free free guys! Looks like I’m stuck arm with 51
Post automatically merged:

Rainbow: Create a new thread (3-9?)
Red: Post in a non-event thread (3-6?)
Orange: ??? (Maybe for event submissions?)
Yellow: Vote in a poll (2)
Green: Post on another member's profile (2-4)
Blue: Post in a Fair thread (2-4)
Purple: React to a post (1)
Pink: Have another member react to your post on their profile (1)

(Adding to @Snek’s post)
thank youuuu!!!

Oh no, I meant the full event. TBT 20th B-day. I think it started a while back. I've just been away. Sorry for the confusion!

oh no, it started just like a week ago, and very little so far has passed for submission deadlines either (just one puzzle, currently). as is, it's still very much in the "beginning of event" stage feeling

so you've not missed a whole lot

I think I'm on a cooldown for confetti. I did everything that gets you some, now I wonder how long do I have to wait to get more?

Stuck at 39 confetti and not sure how some people have like 50 so far. I guess this post has potential to get a few, but that's still short. Hmm.

Already made a thread, posted a few times both in general areas of the forums and in The Basement, reacted to posts, voted on a poll, left a few comments on some people's profiles. Not sure what's up.
If I'm not mistaken, reactions don't normally count toward TBT Bell count in the off-topic boards, so I imagine it's the same deal here.

EDIT: I lied. I earned confetti in some of those threads. I suppose it will come in due time.

Back