Confetti Collecting

I feel like we missed some sort of Confetti Resetti pun; I would have liked seeing a silly groundhog spewing some rainbow confetti instead of his usual taunts!
Time to punch this into the AI;)
I got one.

If you keep spamming for Confetti, you will get Resetti (aka an infraction). Though a legit way to earn Confetti is to post a thread about Spaghetti or a thread about the existence of a Yeti in Brewster’s.

oohhh dang, i realized we'd have to split out confetti if we wanna max out the tickets 🤔 not sure what everyone is going for though hmmm
I wonder how much confetti/ how often to give confetti to each to be eligible for the tickets from each villager.

Testing testing, one two three! Am I at a cool down? Maybe, maybe not. Either way, I hope I can get more tomorrow!
Post automatically merged:

Oh wait, I am.

is it possible to just spam likes for confetti? or need to make some high quality spam posts too? 😂

feel free to post on my profile, i'll post back to get some confetti too :cool:
You get confetti from different things and I think there’s a limit for each:
- posting in a regular thread (I think if it’s in the basement it has to reach a certain number of characters)
- posting in an event thread (like this one)
- reacting to posts
- voting in polls
- creating threads
- posting on profiles
I think that’s all?

You get confetti from different things and I think there’s a limit for each:
- posting in a regular thread (I think if it’s in the basement it has to reach a certain number of characters)
- posting in an event thread (like this one)
- reacting to posts
- voting in polls
- creating threads
- posting on profiles
I think that’s all?
thank you! time to vote in some polls i guess

I am currently at 42 confetti hopefully I can get some more tomorrow as today I didn’t have much time. I really want at least one heart balloon and one bunny balloon.

Rainbow: Create a new thread (3-9?)
Red: Post in a non-event thread (3-6?)
Orange: ??? (Maybe for event submissions?)
[...]
Just submitted an event entry and I didn't get any orange confetti. Interesting...

Stuck at 39 confetti and not sure how some people have like 50 so far. I guess this post has potential to get a few, but that's still short. Hmm.

Already made a thread, posted a few times both in general areas of the forums and in The Basement, reacted to posts, voted on a poll, left a few comments on some people's profiles. Not sure what's up.

Maybe posting a bit longer posts? I could be wrong, but i think you get more confetti if the posts aren't really short? Just a guess.

Back