• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia Cop 9er mafia thread

IF it's really repetitive. Because doubt alone in isolated cases where it makes sense to doubt is towny.
Post automatically merged:

Kinda with you here. It sucks but it is what it is. I'm more here than I am with Geoni:

If we're going to elim someone based on low activity I'd rather it be someone whose activity level I expect won't get better.

That said, I feel like Armadillo is similarly hard to see improving based on somewhat resigned posts about mafia being too hard? Not answering direct questions?

My irritation is that I've now outlined for Armadillo twice that they have a good gut based on a correct gutread they had two games ago where they were actually doing a little more even though they also seemed kinda lost there too. Making a gut read based on what you're seeing in the now is not a huge ask either.

Okay since it needs to be repetitive I am thusly coming up with the term 'Doubt farming'

Found it misty! If you were referring to post 137.
I think droqen was saying that I was less calculated than last game, and then sheep mentioned the w/w betsy/droqen team, etc.

I did dismiss that as a possibility because I know I'm flipping town, and I think droqen is reading more town since being jolted into more activity. At least from what I can see, droqen's activity now is more town.

But - going by active maf trying to influence eod, pfft...dro might be on the list. So frustrating....
Sorry for being such a butt about that >_<. I'm working on a reads list in between work stuff and it's all giving me fits. TGIF and I can take a nice Saturday off from the thread.

My irritation is that I've now outlined for Armadillo twice that they have a good gut based on a correct gutread they had two games ago where they were actually doing a little more even though they also seemed kinda lost there too. Making a gut read based on what you're seeing in the now is not a huge ask either.
She did earlier say she felt droqen was off, but refused to elaborate when I suggested ISOing him to see if she could pinpoint exactly what it was.

Got it. I'll be on the lookout for repeat seeds.

Okay, I'm operating under the assumption the day ends at 4:00PM EST, and I'm going to switch my vote back to @Armadillo lover (I misremembered and thought I was already voting for them, sorry, I know last-minute vote swaps aren't the best). I think @Ghost2008 is also on the chopping block. Then maybe @Sheep Villager but I would not be happy about that yet? I also think I need to take off my Betsy blinders.

@Sheep Villager general mafia rule of thumb for me is that people being contradictory, especially early on, is more of a towntell than a wolftell because wolves at the early stage are making sure they come off as consistent while it's still easy to do so because there's less to keep track of.

@BetsySundrop I just feel like you're OMGUSing Sheep's attack on you and saying you want to vote them over it?

Not happy with my top two going at it like this at EoD.

Remember what I pointed out about your last game? You had a brief moment when you said you thought Ace was sus because of his tone. You were right and then died night 1 after Ace thought you were a PR. Who do you think sounds bad right now based on their tone alone?

No, that is not why. I'm sussing sheep because of the tunnel with lack of reasoning, even after all questions were answered, especially when everything listed in sheeps tunnel post was already asked/answered in previous posts just before the tunnel post. Why repeatedly ask questions that have already been answered multiple times? That is very odd.

If town trying to determine alignment, why dismiss all previous explanation posts and continue to ask the same questions repeatedly? And like I say, I could be wrong, I dont know sheeps play style, but after the comment to droqen (hmmm... shouldn't you know this?) about things already answered, then to post a tunnel based on things already asked and answered?

Something isnt adding up...

(also, this is obviously of no use to anyone else, but i don't have the same opinion of armadillo's gut reads as @Geoni does, bc the only one i've seen (the one this game) is wrong from my perspective...)

Also Geoni I'm not ignoring your request for a PoE, I'm just staring at the aforementioned readslist and ???ing at it all.

It's okay but what readslist?

Sorry for being such a butt about that >_<. I'm working on a reads list in between work stuff and it's all giving me fits. TGIF and I can take a nice Saturday off from the thread.

She did earlier say she felt droqen was off, but refused to elaborate when I suggested ISOing him to see if she could pinpoint exactly what it was.

Right. It's sufficient to say at this point that there's a lot of positioning towards droqen but not a lot of voting outside of Ghost who seems to be more or less like 'yeah I'm just gonna vote this dude' and then bounce at EoD??? Speaking of you @Ghost2008 I wouldn't mind hearing what you have to say about everyone else too. If you're not actually caught up just be honest about it? You did come in very late EoD.

I'm here btw, just stewing on votes.

I see no reason to engage the Betsy tunnel further at this point of EOD.

(also, this is obviously of no use to anyone else, but i don't have the same opinion of armadillo's gut reads as @Geoni does, bc the only one i've seen (the one this game) is wrong from my perspective...)

Is this why you're voting Armadillo rn?

I'm gonna be late for my cut and I haven't even showered and my hair is all greasy, hate mafia.

Here I am. Eod. Which I said I wouldnt do. Voting last minute. This is very frustrating. My gut feeling (could be wrong!!!) Is that either misty or sheep is a wolf. I think because its my first town game, i could be reading everything wrong, i have no idea. It could be two inactive wolves. Ghost vould be a wolf. I just dont know. But I'm going to have to vote, and while inactivity is bad, isnt it better to vote out a wolf than to kill lhf town?

Here I am. Eod. Which I said I wouldnt do. Voting last minute. This is very frustrating. My gut feeling (could be wrong!!!) Is that either misty or sheep is a wolf. I think because its my first town game, i could be reading everything wrong, i have no idea. It could be two inactive wolves. Ghost vould be a wolf. I just dont know. But I'm going to have to vote, and while inactivity is bad, isnt it better to vote out a wolf than to kill lhf town?

They're all practically inactive and LHFy.

You're saying you wanna go for Sheep then Betsy?

Okay fine, the list wasn't in tier order but like

Leaning town:
Sheep
Betsy

Null-ish:
Droqen
Geoni

True Null:
Tessa
Bianca

Sussish:
Ghost

Idek:
Armadillo

Go ahead and hate me and tell me I'm all wrong about it.

Back