• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia Cop 9er mafia thread

I'm voting Ghost unless last minute spice happens I guess.
At this point all my other suspicions will be easier to confirm if I live to d2.

Mafia will likely axe an experienced player here in favor of silent town d2, I do not want to have a d2 where half of town is missing. If one of Betsy/Droqen is wolf and I live I get more content to look in to.

If I die tonight I feel I've made enough of an impact.

Betsy knocked on the door to Ghost’s room.
“Ghost, it’s our shift for lookout. Everyone else is waiting on you.”

“I’m playing fortnite and I’m in a match!” He complained.

Betsy rolled her eyes. “Well, if you’re not out in 5 minutes the general will be mad.”

“Okay, okay,” Ghost replied, completely ignoring.

Betsy left the room with a sigh.

At that moment, his game started to freeze up. He heard a whooshing sound as he was whisked into the game.
“Whoa!” Ghost exclaimed. “Cool!”
Then the screen darkened with the red words “HEADSHOT - 200 DAMAGE”

“That kid’s a hack-” He started to shout, but he evaporated into the code of the game, never to be seen again.

Ghost was eliminated. They were mafia roleblocker.
Post automatically merged:

There is one Impostor, I mean, mafia, remaining.

You have till 3pm est to submit all night actions.

Last edited:
Betsy left the room.
“Hey, it’s your turn to gather resources.” Droqen said.

“But I thought I was on lookout duty.”
“No, we are almost out of food, and it’s your turn to gather.”

Betsy sighed. “Fine”

She walked out of the fort quietly. When she looked up she spotted the UFO. But it was too late for her. She was abducted into the spacecraft without a sound.

BetsysI drop was killed. They were vanilla town.

Day two has begun.

EZ game from this point. Will be back later tonight with some thoughts on what the pool is!

Shoot guys!! I mean wow good job on the mafia kill but I COMPLETELY missed d1 for some reason (and i said it before) i wasnt getting mention notifications, but i didn't get any thread notifications at all😓

I feel terrible for already being afk day 1 and hopefully I can be informed of this threads updates. So sorry guys!! (why do i keep missing out at important mafia moments whyyy)

R.I.P. Betsy and Ghost. We got one mafia eliminated woohoo!

Sorry about the day 1 vote. It was really mistake on my part. I thought EOD is today at 4 pm. I would have voted for Tessa.

Geoni is not fearkilled it seems?

I will try to dissect Betsy's reads/thoughts and Ghost's thoughts sometime. I feel that Betsy might give us some important insights on why she was killed. Who did Betsy suspect?

Does anyone know how to ISO posts at this point just for this thread or just click on their name and look at all their postings?

Back