• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia Cop 9er mafia thread

R.I.P. Betsy and Ghost. We got one mafia eliminated woohoo!

Sorry about the day 1 vote. It was really mistake on my part. I thought EOD is today at 4 pm. I would have voted for Tessa.

Geoni is not fearkilled it seems?
Post automatically merged:

I will try to dissect Betsy's reads/thoughts and Ghost's thoughts sometime. I feel that Betsy might give us some important insights on why she was killed. Who did Betsy suspect?
Would you have voted me because I was not there or are you suspicious?

Btw what are thread notifications? I don't receive those. I only receive those from specific people like "Geoni mentioned you in this thread and that"....Am I missing something?

Would you have voted me because I was not there or are you suspicious?

I would vote you base on your activity. Ghost had some sort of activity and participating even if minimal but we haven't heard from you since day one and only to say that you are relieved that you are not mafia?

Who would you have voted Tessa?

Btw what are thread notifications? I don't receive those. I only receive those from specific people like "Geoni mentioned you in this thread and that"....Am I missing something?

I would vote you base on your activity. Ghost had some sort of activity and participating even if minimal but we haven't heard from you since day one and only to say that you are relieved that you are not mafia?

Who would you have voted Tessa?
thread notifications are when you get a little notification that somebody posted in a thread. i missed all of d1 because i wasn't receiving any notifications at all from people on this thread, quoting posts, etc.

anyways i haven't read enough of day 1 thoroughly to know who i would've voted. i'm probably planning on going back and reading it today, busy with some plans with friends but hopefully i can.

Already have some thoughts going on. I may need to wait until tomorrow to post them just because it's getting late and I fear I won't make sense. Good to see Tessa and Bianca be here.

R.I.P. Betsy and Ghost. We got one mafia eliminated woohoo!

Sorry about the day 1 vote. It was really mistake on my part. I thought EOD is today at 4 pm. I would have voted for Tessa.

Geoni is not fearkilled it seems?

I will try to dissect Betsy's reads/thoughts and Ghost's thoughts sometime. I feel that Betsy might give us some important insights on why she was killed. Who did Betsy suspect?

Does anyone know how to ISO posts at this point just for this thread or just click on their name and look at all their postings?

1. Betsy sussed me, Misty and Droqen.
2. Search option on top of the whole site, set the parameter to 'this thread' and type in username.

thread notifications are when you get a little notification that somebody posted in a thread. i missed all of d1 because i wasn't receiving any notifications at all from people on this thread, quoting posts, etc.

anyways i haven't read enough of day 1 thoroughly to know who i would've voted. i'm probably planning on going back and reading it today, busy with some plans with friends but hopefully i can.

... but if you were here and not receiving notifications, why didn't you check in anyway? Did you forget about the whole game? You also remarked on notification issues d1 so why wouldn't you manually check in to make sure that wasn't happening a second time.

I find it a bit weird to just assume that nothing is happening in the game for one whole day instead of suspecting some sort of notification hiccup at that point.

I agree, with sheep, the only way for you to not be here would mean that you would have to forget about the game. You wouldn’t think that nobody said anything for all of day one.

... but if you were here and not receiving notifications, why didn't you check in anyway? Did you forget about the whole game? You also remarked on notification issues d1 so why wouldn't you manually check in to make sure that wasn't happening a second time.

I find it a bit weird to just assume that nothing is happening in the game for one whole day instead of suspecting some sort of notification hiccup at that point.
yeah i guess that makes sense. i was active in the morning to quickly post my giveaway stuff and in the afternoon right after the thread closed. i was barely active during d1 because i had school. when day ends its about 30 minutes to an hour after i get home so i wasn't really thinking about the game and when i realized i wasn't getting notifications it was minutes after d1 ended.

BETSY! Damn.

Current thoughts- unless there's bussing* at play (seems highly unlikely at this point but still), I h ard townread those who voted Ghost: Misty, Sheep, Betsy. Betsy is my only holdout since she could be mafia jumping on a wagon to appear less sus.. why eliminate her? That's my big question today. Why Betsy?

+ If I was not me I'd include myself in the same 'townread unless bus' category based on Ghost's vote for me, tho probably with about as much certainty as Betsy.

* how likely is bussing in your various opinions? @Sheep Villager @Miss Misty (I was planning to @ Betsy this question too, but... rip)

So sheep misty and droqen are the people we should be poking at.

I feel like you're saying we should be poking at them based on Betsy suspecting these three but I feel the exact opposite because it seems so unlikely for mafia to vote mafia..

By association, the three people who voted for Ghosts are more likely to be town. We all know Betsy voted last and she is town. Misty voted second and becuase of the Ghost vote, I tend to associate her with being town. Now, Sheep voted first for Ghost. Would Sheep really tunnel his teammate if he is mafia knowing that his partner has a roleblocker role? I think Sheep is townie for this reason.

BETSY! Damn.

Current thoughts- unless there's bussing* at play (seems highly unlikely at this point but still), I h ard townread those who voted Ghost: Misty, Sheep, Betsy. Betsy is my only holdout since she could be mafia jumping on a wagon to appear less sus.. why eliminate her? That's my big question today. Why Betsy?

+ If I was not me I'd include myself in the same 'townread unless bus' category based on Ghost's vote for me, tho probably with about as much certainty as Betsy.

* how likely is bussing in your various opinions? @Sheep Villager @Miss Misty (I was planning to @ Betsy this question too, but... rip)

I feel like you're saying we should be poking at them based on Betsy suspecting these three but I feel the exact opposite because it seems so unlikely for mafia to vote mafia..
I agree, but maybe one of them are mafia and they new that ghost was definitely going to get voted off, they would want to vote ghost to avoid suspicion.

I agree, but maybe one of them are mafia and they new that ghost was definitely going to get voted off, they would want to vote ghost to avoid suspicion.
^ yeah this kinda thinking is why i'm asking how likely bussing is.. i think it was damniel last game who was very insistent that "bussing is stupid". it seems like the kind of super weird high risk play that i'd do because i'm a big doofus but misty and sheep seem more experienced and it seems unlikely that they would actively fight to elim their teammate

The fact is tessa and I not voting at that moment. That was a good moment for mafia to sway the Ghost vote away and into a new wagon like Tessa. In a way, I am glad that I missed EOD as I would have voted for Tessa and mafia could have taken advantage of that.

May I ask Armadillo lover why they voted no elimination?

I don’t know, there’s still a couple people that could be mafia, it can still be Tessa or Bianca because they were online after the end of the day.

BETSY! Damn.

My thoughts on bussing are something I need to think about more and cannot give a statement on at the moment. I need to organize things and reflect on them. I don't want a repeat of my Betsy tunnel is all I can say right now. Bussing is something on my radar though.

Sorry for the non-definitive answer rn.

The fact is tessa and I not voting at that moment. That was a good moment for mafia to sway the Ghost vote away and into a new wagon like Tessa. In a way, I am glad that I missed EOD as I would have voted for Tessa and mafia could have taken advantage of that.

May I ask Armadillo lover why they voted no elimination?
I voted no elimination because I didn’t think anyone was mafia, so I skipped vote.

I don’t know, there’s still a couple people that could be mafia, it can still be Tessa or Bianca because they were online after the end of the day.
i just explained myself though?? i was at school, not receiving notifications. i'm just as frustrated with missing eod as everyone else.

How would we have known ghost was definitely getting voted?
Before my vote on Ghost, Tessa was set to go. You and Droqen were both one vote away from being a random vote tie with Tessa.

But after you got back you could have read everything and decided someone that you wanted to eliminate, I don’t know I am making guesses. I just want to put it out there just in case I am right.

Back