• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia Cop 9er mafia thread

Why is it suspicious that I said trying not to be murdered. It’s kinda like you said about saying that your town, it less suspicious then saying I am trying to get murdered.
Post automatically merged:

Also I am not changing my vote unless someone has some crazy information that will make me want to vote myself. (Kind of a joke sense you can’t vote yourself)

At least when I get voted off I won’t hav etc worry about who’s mafia.

Why is it suspicious that I said trying not to be murdered. It’s kinda like you said about saying that your town, it less suspicious then saying I am trying to get murdered.

Also I am not changing my vote unless someone has some crazy information that will make me want to vote myself. (Kind of a joke sense you can’t vote yourself)
Because town's goal is to get rid of mafia, not necessarily stay alive. So far most of your posts from what I've read are more defensive than actually having an intent to solve the mafia.

Is there anything wrong with that?
No, as I said in my big post, none of these acts are really problematic individually, but they send the message to me that you're not particularly interested in solving the problem of "Who is mafia?" and more interested in "Making claims that people are mafia". There doesn't seem to be any kind of directed energy towards reading certain people as innocent or other people as guilty. When someone (I believe it was Misty) asked something like You suspect 5/6 people, why not Geoni? your response was Because I forgot about Geoni. So basically this was you admitting that you suspect everyone and are flinging accusations without any apparent thought to the idea that there can only be 1 mafia and it's our job to find that ONE person.

Well what am I supposed to say, “sheep is mafia because they are posting a ton and blah blah blah” Tessa is the only person that is suspicious to me because Bianca isn’t really here and everyone else to me seems fine

No, as I said in my big post, none of these acts are really problematic individually, but they send the message to me that you're not particularly interested in solving the problem of "Who is mafia?" and more interested in "Making claims that people are mafia". There doesn't seem to be any kind of directed energy towards reading certain people as innocent or other people as guilty. When someone (I believe it was Misty) asked something like You suspect 5/6 people, why not Geoni? your response was Because I forgot about Geoni. So basically this was you admitting that you suspect everyone and are flinging accusations without any apparent thought to the idea that there can only be 1 mafia and it's our job to find that ONE person.
I am not like you guys where if someone posts certain things and I am like that so mafia, I make guesses and try to see if any good things come from it. The only reason I play mafia is because b100mning really wants me to. I am not good at it at all and don’t get it.

Bianca- Take your pass to the null zone and go. I have nothing on you. Behaviour reads more as town and I hate that that's all I have. Provided more input than Tessa before running off in to the night, I find her missing EOD reason a bit more believable than Tessas. I'd love to hear your thoughts about Geoni though. Do you TR him or no? What do you think about him not voting Ghost? @Biancasbotique

Armadillo- I said it before, Ghost only reacted somewhat strongly to a vote being placed on her. That said, I see more attempts to do... something? from her than I have in the past. No vote d1 is consistent with her habits so that doesn't bother me. The sus slinging going on is weird and admittedly some of the things she has said are suboptimal when it comes to problem solving, but it doesn't feel entirely out of character?? I think the one thing that weirds me out the most right now is she has pressed Droqen consistently but then swapped on to Tessa at my slight pushing. I cannot determine if this is sheeping (ha) or trying to go at a wagon. It could go either way.

So far I don’t know about really anything. I will try to get some real information.

I do feel like droqen is a little off, but I can’t figure out why.
Didn’t betsy think that droqen might be mafia?
So sheep misty and droqen are the people we should be poking at.

I do get a different vibe from Armadillos current defending than the previous game, though. There is a lot more instinct to fight now as opposed to resigning to her fate.

I'm kind of ??? about Armadillo right now, to be honest. Probably best I see the situation unfold a bit more. Not entirely onboard with jumping on the wagon quite yet and it's because of the next person on my list, who is going to get his own post because I need a break from typing first and quite frankly.

Droqen, if you are town I'm going to chase you around with a spray bottle after the game and spritz you like a house plant until you learn to not act so suspicious in my eyes.

Well what am I supposed to say, “sheep is mafia because they are posting a ton and blah blah blah”

lol well preferably without the "blah blah blah" but something like that, yeah. You don't have to post a HUGE amount of text, I think all that really matters is that you consistently act from a place of wanting town to win. That's the one thing that mafia can't consistently fake, since they have to strategize to push things in a certain direction. If you think "What will help town win?" and then try to solve that and explain your thoughts from that perspective, they can be quite simple thoughts!

Droqen, if you are town I'm going to chase you around with a spray bottle after the game and spritz you like a house plant until you learn to not act so suspicious in my eyes.

😂

Hahaha, I am still alive

I still think I might be doomed, but I get another chance

Is there any chance we could ping some experienced player who is not in this game about what to do now? We can't exactly just pretend that didn't happen since I'm sure a lot of us saw the flip.

We'd need the fairest option possible for both town and mafia players and idk how you'd do that personally.

I think armadillo has to stay dead. She also doesn’t really want to play anymore

That was really stupid of me. Probably never hosting again

I’m honestly better at playing than hosting

Should we just skip to n2

Last edited:
Is there any chance we could ping some experienced player who is not in this game about what to do now? We can't exactly just pretend that didn't happen since I'm sure a lot of us saw the flip.

We'd need the fairest option possible for both town and mafia players and idk how you'd do that personally.
host already revealed their role so you can’t go back on that. this day has to end.

i would just move onto night 2

“Armadillo?” Miss misty called. “Armadillo!” Armadillo didn’t respond. She wasn’t in range to her her.

Miss Misty noticed the wormhole and realized that was what had happened to armadillo. But what she didn’t know was that she was about to meet the same fate.

When she saw the bowl of Mac n cheese on the floor, she knew Armadillo hadn’t left by her own choice. So she stepped into the wormhole. And landed exactly where Armadillo had landed, only she didn’t realize that she was on top of the very flower Armadillo had turned into. And that she was the snail who crushed her friend.

So Miss Misty kept searching, not knowing that the person she was searching for was already gone.

Miss Misty was eliminated. They were vanilla town.

Didn’t your parents ever tell you not to climb into every strange portal you see?

Day 3 has begun

Hey guys, it's Geo. I'm happy to be replacing for Geoni! I hope we can have a fun game.

I had droqen, Misty, Bianca, and Tessa last night as my possible wolves and since it's not Misty I just got three people to look at. I usually figure out the game by day3 and we still have a free yeet but I'd rather not take chances. The objective PoE here is droqen, Tessa, Bianca, and myself if you still accept Sheep wasn't bussing Ghost EoD. If we have any information that can eliminate someone from this PoE that will help our chances of success day 3 that's even better.

From my own reading and ISOing last night at work I really really really don't think Sheep is a wolf because of what I said above among other things and mostly think Bianca isn't from how they're posting and the things that have happened and I'll explain why that is in further detail in a bit here. I think I'm squarely between droqen and Tessa here. I know I don't help by...being around and unclear myself with so little contribution on our bisected day2.

I prefer to play using the quote feature so I will be using this day to respond to things I wanted to respond to last night but couldn't and then getting to work on winning this thing by EoD.

Looks like I get to keep slowcooking my brain.
As usual I have thoughts but they're going to simmer until next morning.

I hate to be putting pressure on Tessa now as you will be the key to the game and you will be the one that might be in the F3 so please listen to all the arguments.

We are not yeeting Tessa today. She is cleared town.

Misty is investigated Town.

There are only three people that can be on the yeet today: Sheep, Geo and Droqen.

I would have waited for D4 and N4 but I couldn't risk it as I could be yeeted night and did not say anything during the day.

Let me talk about what I wanted to really talk about on day 2: Ghost's elimination.

Ghost's voters were, in this order: Sheep, Betsy, Misty. People who were around but voted elsewhere: droqen and myself. People who say they were not around for IRL reasons or that they forgot: Tessa and Bianca. Droqen wanted Armadillo gone and I wanted Tessa gone. Bianca claims she wanted Tessa gone and that's maybe one of the only questionable things she's said all game. @Biancasbotique why would you feel the need to be honest about a vote you -would- have made rather than just move on, I'm paranoid that was a bit LAMIST (look at me I'm so towny)?

I know this seems extreme today but I wish town was eliminated day1 and Ghost was eliminated day2 because we have jack squat to look at in terms of interactions between Ghost and other people that I would have been able to maybe nail the remaining wolf with. But that's not the situation we're in. And FWIW there's actually not a ton of wagonomics to look at given everyone on the Armadillo wagon during the time day2 was cut short and weren't aware that was going to be the final wagon when it was at three votes like it was.

droqen was pretty much continuing to go hard on Armadillo while Tessa had a lot more to say day 2 versus day 1 which @tessa. I'm concerned day 1 maybe went badly for wolves like it did because Ghost's partner was either you or Bianca who weren't around to help him as he was floundering. The only other reality is that droqen simply told him to vote him for distance while trying to get Armadillo yeeted at that EoD.

I hate to be putting pressure on Tessa now as you will be the key to the game and you will be the one that might be in the F3 so please listen to all the arguments.

We are not yeeting Tessa today. She is cleared town.

Misty is investigated Town.

There are only three people that can be on the yeet today: Sheep, Geo and Droqen.

I would have waited for D4 and N4 but I couldn't risk it as I could be yeeted night and did not say anything during the day.

Okay nevermind what I just said lol it's just droqen and the Ghost distance vote world is what happened and I'm stuck in a thunderdome with him today. I might re-eval Sheep but like...yeah it'll be hard for anyone to sell me on Sheep being a wolf.

It genuinely needs to be just droqen or myself today. The game is almost in auto at this point fmpov. I say almost because of the like... 0.001% chance Sheep is last wolf but the game is pretty easy at this point if I'm to trust my own judgement.

@tessa. what's your read on Sheep at this point? Like Bianca just said, you'll be in F3.

So here's the deal: I'm getting ready for work right now so I will probably work through the information on the table by starting with some D2 questions/answers, make my case on droqen, do one last sanity-check re-eval on Sheep, and then accept whatever the outcome is.

I'm sure droqen will come in and make his case too so I'll let that simmer during my initial busy hours of the shift.

Last edited:
Back