• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia Cop 9er mafia thread

Why do you guys gotta be like this when it's one hour to midnight.

I'm not even going to attempt to fully ISO Droqen/Geoni this late.

Well we know b100 will remember to give us 48 hours today! :p

Btw @b100ming I know I'm poking just a little fun at you here but don't beat yourself up. I feel for Armadillo if he's feeling a bit shafted there but he seems cool enough with it so just learn from the mistake and don't quit hosting just because of that.

Well we know b100 will remember to give us 48 hours today! :p

Btw @b100ming I know I'm poking just a little fun at you here but don't beat yourself up. I feel for Armadillo if he's feeling a bit shafted there but he seems cool enough with it so just learn from the mistake and don't quit hosting just because of that.
She’s fine. I kind of pressured her into it since my brother was in it.
Post automatically merged:

When I posted the narrative for miss misty’s death and made her become the snail that ran over armadillo, she texted “MISS MISTY KILLED ME?” Followed by a long strand of laughter. She also requested that Mac and cheese was in her death narrative.

Last edited:
Also let me get this out of the way since I know it'll be asked of me and it's my worst looking moment: I really wanted Tessa eliminated over Ghost on day 1, because at that time, it was starting to feel like Ghost was being spewed town by how little defense there seemed to be of him and that he wasn't even trying to be around as heat started to pile onto him in the last thirty or so minutes, I would think even as newbie wolf he'd have jumped on whatever wagon seemed the most likely to work out (Tessa!) but also given the votes on him were so last minute he may not have been paying attention enough. Probably figured droqen would have succeeded in making Armadillo happen fairly easily because lets face it...Armadillo could have just as likely been yeeted there had I joined in pushing him rather than Tessa. It still feels bad to see him not get a chance to really play the game though regardless of alignment, hope he doesn't not want to try mafia again because of that experience but in that moment he was still lackluster in contribution compared to others so it didn't fully surprise me in spite of thinking he was townspewed.

I think, given the PoE we have now, it's pretty clear to me that he and droqen thought they didn't want to risk being contradictory in their distance by having Ghost hop onto Armadillo with Droqen who he was just voting but I still think he would have voted Tessa with me and it may have been that he just plain old wasn't around in those last 30 minutes when he was looking to be a more viable elimination. And in that last minute if he looked to be yeeted and it was actually Tessa he could have voted, that would have made Tessa spewed town alongside his voters? Because if I were in droqen's shoes there I would have just told him to take advantage of my vote on Tessa and then hop on Tessa himself but they would have needed to be in much faster communication there. So I'm guessing what actually happened was that were more or less just trapped in that moment giving them so little time thanks to Sheep/Betsy/Misty. But man if Ghost was yeeted on day 2 as wolf RBer we would have gotten much more to work with here in finding his partner day 3. So I maintain I'm lowkey peeved that Armadillo or Tessa weren't yeeted day 1 instead. 😂

Okay getting ready for work for real now. See ya'll later. o/

So I maintain I'm lowkey peeved that Armadillo or Tessa weren't yeeted day 1 instead. 😂

Sorry not sorry Tessa. >.>

Didn't realize day was starting so soon. Just out of school so I'll read over and be active pretty soon.

Good news guys

1632777589070.png

its functional :0

Alright so I really hate the idea of being in F3 even though its inevitable... just having that pressure is not my favorite and I don't work well under pressure but it can't be helped :)

I read over this day's thoughts but I would still like to hear from @droqen ...
I think the idea of Geo being mafia is just unreal to me like I've only played with you twice but you're really good at the game and I'm not as experienced so I really have a hard time distinguishing the difference between mafia and town. I genuinely do understand why you voted me d1... I probably would've hopped onto that wagon if it weren't me.

For now? My vote is probably on droqen. It would be kinda unreal if sheep was mafia. I'm going to read through all days and compose some more thoughts but this is what I have so far from the top of my head.

Last edited:
Okay here are my day 1 reads guys (yes I'm aware they are very shallow i'm very good at pointing out things that have already been discussed)
Droqen:
Day 1: I highly doubt this would make a big difference but Betsy was one of the first to vote and droqen was the vote. Betsy was later killed. I think the bigger issue I have with Droqen day 1 is that he soon appeared after a vote was placed on him. Many people already mentioned the low activity based off his last game, but I've never actually played with him.

I think you're asking what it means for someone to 'read you'? It means that based on your posts and interactions they think you are a certain role. (Mafia, town.)

the game is all about solving who is secretly mafia, so 'reading' people (i.e. Examining their posts and actions and then drawing conclusions about whether they are mafia) is probably the most important thing you can do if you are towny.
thank you for clarifying @droquen really helps.😁
😅 The only person you can trust in here is yourself!! IMO you can never be 100% on anyone else (unless you're the cop or mafia), so it's very important for you to come to your own conclusions.

(I had this written then I noticed you voted me! You should explain the reasoning behind your vote, so people can make reads based on your reads.)
Feels sorta like Ghost and you were somewhat 'connected'? I didn't feel as if Ghost was as chummy with anyone else. Ik that ghost voted for you, that could've easily been instructed, though.

A post I liked (pretty detailed, provided fair reads) \/
Right now all I've got in terms of major interactions:

The Misty X Tessa Interaction ("are you town?" "yes"), which Geoni, Bianca, Sheep, and Misty herself all analyzed. No conclusions to draw from that, really. Seems like pretty frivolous RQS activity.

I'm at the center of Betsy voting droqen, and the resulting discourse (with Misty and Sheep). I'm trying hard! I think Betsy X Misty had a nice interaction where they were trying to work things out between each other; Betsy X Sheep are going at it. The vote for droqen seemed like the spark the game needed to get started, but aside from that it seems like Betsy was not making a serious claim that I was wolf.

There is a lot of sussing on me, which ... actually, I'll take a look at. Who started it? Who jumped on the wagon, and how much of that was actually legitimate interest and how much could have been motivated by an easy wagon?

And then we have a few low-content players who I'm not sure what to think about. I like Armadillo's answer a bit; Ghost's confusion seems legitimate but is a bit frustrating to work with; and Tessa still isn't around. I think she sorta said she wouldn't be around, which is a good thing to let us know but... still...

Going to look at 'the droqen wagon' for the next little bit. I strongly doubt it will change my vote, this is more for D2.x

Geoni: At the beginning I noticed your first posts seemed pretty interrogational (not in a bad way, just asking people questions and such) so that was good. Honestly the amount of town-related content you've given throughout the game seems pretty safe to me.

A post I liked (was very informative... seemed towny)\/
Honestly like...ya'll, for the sake of my own energy being depleted I'm going to just make a brief statement about each of the people I haven't ISO'd

Miss Misty: My biggest issue I had was the moment that someone pointed out earlier where Misty was like 'I don't want to yeet LHF' when honestly we've had a LHF wolf only one game ago and had I had more time day 1 I woulda maybe made that elimination happen. People who appear as LHF aren't immune to elimination just because they feel like easy targets if we're wrong. Because we're not always wrong. PoEing things and just...finding posts that feel really wolfy helped last time for me though. Anyways like I feel like Misty has put forth perhaps more effort than anyone else so far and as uneasy as I am by this statement and that they seem a bit like...leadery/controlling in a tonal way the times that they've sounded like that I think I agree with for the mooost part.

Droqen: Banking on the excuse that you need more content to work with before you really get into things is not how I remember you last game when I was still alive and interacting with you. Denied.

Bianca: Somehow mirrors her last day 1 veeeery closely, says she'd be fine yeeting someone with low activity and posts a readslist on every player in the game that I uh....still need to dissect. Will see how and if she progresses on those reads she currently has. Why didn't you have a read for me by the way Bianca my read felt the most basic it was like 'lets hear about that irl thing' that I would probably get in trouble for describing in detail. To put it simply I've dealt with a number of situations involving a variety fluids tonight. I'm so tired lol.

idk if I like where my vote is at either
Sorry Ghost but you're kinda rand anyways.
Fine with this elimination as bad as it feels.
This whole back and forth seemed a little wolfy to me... it almost seemed like a final attempt to keep ghost in game? The other two are okay but the last post does not sit right with me.

Overall I feel like Droqen was a lot more suspicious during D1. Both had some good and bad moments. I want to know Bianca and Sheep's opinion as well as a post from Droqen.

I'll look over day two later, super tired and I've got some homework, plus I just need to clear my head before I get back into this.

@tessa. what's your read on Sheep at this point? Like Bianca just said, you'll be in F3.

I think I might've already said something about this but I think it's more between Geoni and Droqen at this point. Hoping to be active during a time when we all are and by then maybe I can have an opinion with enough information and opinions from other players to see how they have acted during to the game and how that has affected play.

Last edited:
wanna say i might not be as active as i thought because i'm at a dinner/bowling event for our host family's foreign exchange student.

I've been thinking about Sheep's handling of me non-stop and I have to ISO them again to be honest because the last game I played with them I had nothing that hinted they were a wolf to me, felt they were really towny based on approach, and straight up couldn't find them as a wolf until day 3 based on interactions alone I don't have much interaction to go off but I don't want to leave any stones unturned here. And also I'm looking at droqen posts through a sheep ISO and see these little glimmers of towniness as well that give me pause (I would describe those glimmers as an interactive earnestness?). Honestly though I still think that turn towards the Ghost elimination and a specific interaction that preceded it felt like it cleared Sheep as wolf partner. I mean it's their pr and based on the last time I watched them wolf they were very hands off about interacting with Ace as their wolf partner.

@Sheep Villager your handling of me day 2 was like... giving me weird feelings but I didn't post on them because I wanted to exclude Ghost voters at the time for the sake of focusing on my Tessa theory but of course I straight up didn't get to post much at all D2. ANYWAYS what I am getting at is this post:

Geoni- Noting that he did not vote Ghost and opted for a different vote. This does put him in the pile of people to consider if we look strictly at voting patterns and go with the prospect of the wolf not being on Ghost. I believe Geoni himself brought up this point. Geoni has been pretty consistent with his behaviour and nothing has pinged me too much. Also if this is wolf!Geoni would he really let the roleblocker act that way? Ghost and Geoni were briefly online at the same time so I find it hard to see as missed communication. Geoni also stated early on that LHF shouldn't be let off easy. Ghost hadn't come in yet at this point though so there was no 100% proof of him ending up a LHF. (I did personally suspect he would be, but that's a personal thing)

Would love to hear your thoughts on Droqen today then & has your stance remained the same? (@Geoni)

Idk why you didn't really want to go harder on me for my EoD because in all honesty as much as I can say what I did at EoD was out of concern that Ghost was looking like lost town and a wolf newbie would be defending themselves a little more it's still not a great look like...if I were outside looking in I'd be grilling the ever-living heck out of me for that but you instead just sorta...gave some simple reasons as to why I still seemed towny and that I would have been 'not letting Ghost act that way' - as much as this is true I wouldn't discount the possibilty of Ghost not being a controllable person either. Idk it's just that last time you were playing with me your MO was to kinda low-key placate me.

You said you'd be ISOing me so I want to see what you'll say about this in your re-eval but when I was rereading the thread I was compelled to go over the thought I didn't want to allow escape me just because you felt clear from your EoD1.

Geoni: At the beginning I noticed your first posts seemed pretty interrogational (not in a bad way, just asking people questions and such) so that was good. Honestly the amount of town-related content you've given throughout the game seems pretty safe to me.

This whole back and forth seemed a little wolfy to me... it almost seemed like a final attempt to keep ghost in game? The other two are okay but the last post does not sit right with me.

@Sheep Villager when I say I would be grilling the ever living heck out of myself this is what I would be referencing/grilling if I didn't know what my alignment was already (as in...another townie who wasn't me, "outside looking in") and I feel I wasn't getting that level of uncertainty from you if that makes any sense. I was the only one to give any semblance of defense to the guy who flipped wolf roleblocker. Especially with me being fairly absent on day 2 like where's the paranoia?

I keep forgetting quotes don't stack on the new forum but you can scroll up and see the quotes of mine missing from Tessa's quote here.

wanna say i might not be as active as i thought because i'm at a dinner/bowling event for our host family's foreign exchange student.

Cool what country?

I miss multiposting instead of this stacked automerge thing but at least the forum isn't constantly posting your post twice in a row. Gonna catch up e work things real quick and get around to droqen. I forget if droqen is American or somewhere else if I can interact with him straight up that would be better. @droqen

Last edited:
I've been thinking about Sheep's handling of me non-stop and I have to ISO them again to be honest because the last game I played with them I had nothing that hinted they were a wolf to me, felt they were really towny based on approach, and straight up couldn't find them as a wolf until day 3 based on interactions alone I don't have much interaction to go off but I don't want to leave any stones unturned here. And also I'm looking at droqen posts through a sheep ISO and see these little glimmers of towniness as well that give me pause (I would describe those glimmers as an interactive earnestness?). Honestly though I still think that turn towards the Ghost elimination and a specific interaction that preceded it felt like it cleared Sheep as wolf partner. I mean it's their pr and based on the last time I watched them wolf they were very hands off about interacting with Ace as their wolf partner.

@Sheep Villager your handling of me day 2 was like... giving me weird feelings but I didn't post on them because I wanted to exclude Ghost voters at the time for the sake of focusing on my Tessa theory but of course I straight up didn't get to post much at all D2. ANYWAYS what I am getting at is this post:

Idk why you didn't really want to go harder on me for my EoD because in all honesty as much as I can say what I did at EoD was out of concern that Ghost was looking like lost town and a wolf newbie would be defending themselves a little more it's still not a great look like...if I were outside looking in I'd be grilling the ever-living heck out of me for that but you instead just sorta...gave some simple reasons as to why I still seemed towny and that I would have been 'not letting Ghost act that way' - as much as this is true I wouldn't discount the possibilty of Ghost not being a controllable person either. Idk it's just that last time you were playing with me your MO was to kinda low-key placate me.

You said you'd be ISOing me so I want to see what you'll say about this in your re-eval but when I was rereading the thread I was compelled to go over the thought I didn't want to allow escape me just because you felt clear from your EoD1.

@Sheep Villager when I say I would be grilling the ever living heck out of myself this is what I would be referencing/grilling if I didn't know what my alignment was already (as in...another townie who wasn't me, "outside looking in") and I feel I wasn't getting that level of uncertainty from you if that makes any sense. I was the only one to give any semblance of defense to the guy who flipped wolf roleblocker. Especially with me being fairly absent on day 2 like where's the paranoia?

I keep forgetting quotes don't stack on the new forum but you can scroll up and see the quotes of mine missing from Tessa's quote here.

Cool what country?

I miss multiposting instead of this stacked automerge thing but at least the forum isn't constantly posting your post twice in a row. Gonna catch up e work things real quick and get around to droqen. I forget if droqen is American or somewhere else if I can interact with him straight up that would be better. @droqen
Denmark! We're bowling atm, and lets just say I'm really not good at bowling.

Like really bad.
anyways that was sorta off topic but expect maybe something from me later tonight. We'll see.

Hello, I'll be around more tomorrow but will try to make a little post tonight - or at latest tomorrow morning. Had a sorta busy afternoon/evening and am also sad about making Yet Another Passionate But Incorrect Mafia Read. RIP Armadillo & Misty :(

Hello, I'll be around more tomorrow but will try to make a little post tonight - or at latest tomorrow morning. Had a sorta busy afternoon/evening and am also sad about making Yet Another Passionate But Incorrect Mafia Read. RIP Armadillo & Misty :(

Are you writing a book? Is it coming out tomorrow? Can you give us a teaser?

Real talk though since most people are in agreement it's you or myself as last wolf because of Sheep's part in voting off mafia roleblocker day 1 and I'm considering using Occam's Razor and just cutting them out of the D3 elimination running for the sake of sanity, are you in agreement with the Thunderdome? Or do you have a more convincing argument against Sheep as opposed to me.

I'm more or less resolved on one of us dying today in spite of what I just expressed to Sheep. If you're town and I get you eliminated no hard feelings. If I'm yeeted and you're actually town, and survive to day 4 keep what I said here at Sheep in mind?

It's good practice to tenderize someone before I cook them so I just wanted to get that out of the way amigo.

Denmark! We're bowling atm, and lets just say I'm really not good at bowling.

Like really bad.
anyways that was sorta off topic but expect maybe something from me later tonight. We'll see.

If you see any of those memeworthy bowling alley screens take a picture and share it!!! Or TikTok it idk!

As much as I would take pride in finding Sheep as wolf day 3 in some deep cut analysis or something those waters are too murky and when you have a free miselimination you don't go for the most unlikely unclear until lylo because f3 would be more nightmarish if it was me/droqen/Tessa I think.

Last edited:
Ghost's voters were, in this order: Sheep, Betsy, Misty.

The order is definitely Sheep, Misty, Betsy in the voting thread; I went back to check (Page 10~11) and it's pretty ambiguous in the main mafia thread.

... I GUESS it doesn't matter, since if Bianca is claiming cop and nobody else is, then she is 100% cop and her reads are 100% trustworthy, right? Also 100% gonna die N3. rip

Also: Cool, so it's either Geoni or Sheep. Off the cuff (i.e. I haven't ISO'd and probably won't have time to tonight), Sheep is wolf out of the two of them, despite the Ghost vote. I don't know, something about Sheep Villager's pretty intense aggressive powerful energy this game makes me think he'd be very capable of enacting a "hard bus Ghost" plot.

I'm more or less resolved on one of us dying today in spite of what I just expressed to Sheep. If you're town and I get you eliminated no hard feelings. If I'm yeeted and you're actually town, and survive to day 4 keep what I said here at Sheep in mind?

Tryin' to get all chummy with me eh? I'm resisting the urge to read into this - I think at this point the past is probably more important than reading towny-wolfy vibes in the present. Strongly agree with you here btw, I had this same thought:

But man if Ghost was yeeted on day 2 as wolf RBer we would have gotten much more to work with here in finding his partner day 3.

(Not like we can do anything about it, but still. Mourning the loss and moving on.)

Last edited:
I just remember them both voting very last minute and it cleared them because of that, I guess if you were arguing Betsy bussed at the very end that matters but nobody ever had to make that argument Why's that of all things the first thing you wanna point out? Just curious on your mindset behind it being the first thing you post about today other than death reactions.

Also Bianca's inspections should be 100% trusted. Nobody said just because she's cop that her reads of those who remain unclear are right.

Are you writing a book? Is it coming out tomorrow? Can you give us a teaser?

Been building a website for someone for hours 😅
Also went on a big walk. Got a book from the library.
AND it's late. So I'm kinda tired/sleepy rn and would rather wait until after I'm rested to spend way too long on a deep dive into the great puzzle that is mafia

Why's that of all things the first thing you wanna point out? Just curious on your mindset behind it being the first thing you post about today other than death reactions.
Noting it as a possible sus thing. Changing the order subtly in that specific way paints Misty as slightly more possibly a mafia jumping on the Ghost wagon in order to appear towny, and you made that post before reading Bianca's dramatic cop reveal.

because of Sheep's part in voting off mafia roleblocker day 1 and I'm considering using Occam's Razor and just cutting them out of the D3 elimination running for the sake of sanity, are you in agreement with the Thunderdome? Or do you have a more convincing argument against Sheep as opposed to me.

If you cut Sheep out of the running today, now, that's tantamount to resigning yourself (and the town) to a loss if Sheep is mafia?? If you're saying "out of droqen, geoni, and sheep, one of them is definitely mafia but there's no way tessa/bianca will vote sheep", that actually is super weird to me, because then tomorrow if the wrong person gets elim'd you're setting yourself up to be in the exact same situation: "out of (whoever survives), and sheep, one of them is definitely mafia but there's no way tessa will vote sheep". now you have to dig yourself back out of that logical hole, twisting logic around, in order to have a chance. that reads a bit wolf to me but i will have to think about it more tomorrow (my eternal refrain)

I don't know yet whether I have an argument against Sheep, but I do think that based on this game Sheep is one of the players I can most imagine first-vote bussing Ghost, for reasons mentioned in my earlier post. I'll see if I can back that up more tomorrow or if I can find something to cool me down on it.

that reads a bit wolf to me
okay maybe not like wolf-wolf. more like "weird lack of foresight from geoni". what mindset could you be in where it seems like a good idea to resign yourself to the thunderdome this early? if the thunderdome is happening today then there's just no way to oust sheep, either today or tomorrow.

Last edited:
and ofc i have all this immediately after saying "I think at this point the past is probably more important than reading towny-wolfy vibes in the present" lol

i will hold myself to this tomorrow (tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow) and desperately attempt to not overvalue my weird gut present reads.

I just got whiplash from you not wanting to just thunderdome with me here. Not what I was expecting.

It's what you should expect however. We have a freebie.

Noting it as a possible sus thing. Changing the order subtly in that specific way paints Misty as slightly more possibly a mafia jumping on the Ghost wagon in order to appear towny, and you made that post before reading Bianca's dramatic cop reveal.

If I'm to construct an argument on that alone as a wolf I would probably make sure to have the order correct? But I am not sure I understand why you would argue I am subtly changing the order to argue someone dead is mafia? I was just reconstructing my memory of EoD1 since I wanted to talk about it and had multiple tabs for different pages at EoD hence a mistaken order. I think what I was thinking about in the back of my head when mentioning order is that Sheep was first anyways and that historically is the least common order I see in mafia bussing their partner, usually at the end. I figure showing that should speak for itself in regards to Sheep. At that post I was mostly putting things in order because I uh... didn't use that extra time provided by day 2 being cut short to have some big post constructed and ready to go, it's far too frustrating on mobile when you can't quote for ISOS. I hope that explains my entire thought process on that little moment?

I'm curious as to why you think, even if it's between the three of us, why you would desire to risk putting Tessa in a F3 with both of us as opposed to Tessa/Sheep/you or Tessa/Sheep/me. Sheep has so much more that suggests they are town than both of us, accumulatively. We have a freebie here.

In other words when you have a free mis-elimination in a circumstance as good as this for town you keep it simple! I hope that explains why as much as I still wanna hear those thoughts you got on Sheep I'm adamantly voting you to make sure it's between us.

why you would desire to risk putting Tessa in a F3 with both of us as opposed to Tessa/Sheep/you or Tessa/Sheep/me. Sheep has so much more that suggests they are town than both of us, accumulatively. We have a freebie here.

I'm not thinking about my own death, I guess? The situation I'm thinking of is

1. I agree that Sheep appears very innocent.

2. Therefore, I accept the Thunderdome invitation.

3. Geoni is eliminated, revealed as town.

4. Now I'm stuck in F3 with Tessa (town), Sheep (appears very town, but must be mafia), and myself (town).

If we flip 3/4 to: I get eliminated and you're innocent, 4 should appear to be an equally terrible situation to you, no?

But I am not sure I understand why you would argue I am subtly changing the order to argue someone dead is mafia?
I started making the post about the voting order because I remembered the voting order specifically and it's easy to correct things that are objectively false but realized halfway through making my post that the order in mafia thread would probably be more up to interpretation., so I checked that out and discovered it was pretty ambiguous but I had already started writing the post from the "Geoni said something WRONG and must be CORRECTED" angle 😅

In other words when you have a free mis-elimination in a circumstance as good as this for town you keep it simple! I hope that explains why as much as I still wanna hear those thoughts you got on Sheep I'm adamantly voting you to make sure it's between us.

I guess I don't see how this is a good idea if you're wolf OR if you're town so I'm just pretty baffled. Maybe I'm thinking too much of the possibility that Sheep is mafia? If I think chances are you're 90% mafia and sheep is 10% mafia, then it's still a better idea to constrain the voting pool to 'Geoni and Sheep' than 'Geoni and me'. There's just no advantage to sacrificing someone I'm sure is 100% town.

^ correction

too much of the possibility that Sheep is mafia? If I think chances

should be

too much of the possibility that Sheep is mafia? Hmm. No: If I think chances

Last edited:
I'm not thinking about my own death, I guess? The situation I'm thinking of is

1. I agree that Sheep appears very innocent.

2. Therefore, I accept the Thunderdome invitation.

3. Geoni is eliminated, revealed as town.

4. Now I'm stuck in F3 with Tessa (town), Sheep (appears very town, but must be mafia), and myself (town).

If we flip 3/4 to: I get eliminated and you're innocent, 4 should appear to be an equally terrible situation to you, no?

Yeah no a F3 with me would be much easier for you as a wolf compared to Sheep and if you really aren't a wolf here I'll do my best d4 and not give up. I'm just shooting straight here, too. I have an unsettled micro read on Sheep, sure, but accumulatively I still find their approach and actions more towny than yours. Like I said before I saw little glimmers of towniness in you too but there's still that doesn't give me confidence about you one way or another. I will say though that I did during the night have Tessa above you in wolfiness so it's been a shift of gears for me too.

Show me more concerns with Sheep at this stage than the one of my own I pointed out?

I do respect that you think Sheep is more likely town than me based on the evidence, I just don't get why you're making it out to be a collective good to constrain the voting pool to two people including one innocent.

(That is, neither of us is proven innocent from the outside, but from each of our perspectives, the proposed thunderdome voting pool is guaranteed to include one innocent.)

(I posted that before reading your post, sorry, we're really posting past each other here. I think it's alright but let me know if you think anything is being lost in translation)

Back