• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Count Inside the Bottle - Final Round Concluded

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was 89 off for Round 2 but I was happy that I did earn a couple of tickets with my guess. I just placed my guess for this final round - which I'm sure is also way off. Good luck, everyone! Thank you for the tickets, @Oblivia!

Psst... By the way, Oblivia, I've been meaning to ask where you get your jars from. I'd like to get a least one more since the one jar I currently have is very small and not great for events like Enchanted Elixirs. The jars you have are awesome!
Most of the various jars that have been pictured over the years were purchased at Target, though I have bought a couple from Amazon more recently!

Most of the various jars that have been pictured over the years were purchased at Target, though I have bought a couple from Amazon more recently!
Thank you for the info! I'll definitely have a look online at both places.

Oh wow I was so off - I guessed 90-something. After overshooting the last one I made sure to go lower this time. Welp - three time’s the charm right? (Or however that idiom went)

I was going to guess 187 again for round 2, but I didn't want to submit the same guess as round 1... So, I went with 181... :sick:

congrats to the 3 winners of round 2.

I finally submitted my guess…
I feel like I’m going to get 0 tickets this time 😭

Our final round has now concluded with the butterflies having fluttered back into the enchanted forest, though a few of them remained behind for reasons yet to be revealed. 🤐 Thankfully I was able to count them before they took flight, and the actual number of butterflies between both jars was:

823!

This was a tough one with only a small handful of people guessing within 100 of the exact number, but our winner this time managed to guess within 8! Congratulations to @Aurita with their super close guess of 815. Well done!

This concludes our 2022 Count Inside the Bottle event, but I'm sure I'll be back next year with more migraine-inducing counting fodder for you all! Thank you to everyone who participated and I'll see you around the forums. 💚

Congrats @Aurita!!! 🎉

I'd convinced myself that my guess of 717 was way off the mark, but I'm glad I was at least relatively close, especially considering my non-existent math skills. 😅

I should have trusted my math instead of going with a random number this time 😔 (not pictured the smaller bottle calculations)

1662246326233.png

For the record i put 576

I thought I was gonna be way off with 742 but it wasn’t that bad! Congrats @Aurita and all the previous winners for your master guessing skills! 😁

Oh jeez in the 800s?
my guess was around 400 off, I don't think I'll get any tickets for this round this time...

Our final round has now concluded with the butterflies having fluttered back into the enchanted forest, though a few of them remained behind for reasons yet to be revealed. 🤐 Thankfully I was able to count them before they took flight, and the actual number of butterflies between both jars was:

823!

This was a tough one with only a small handful of people guessing within 100 of the exact number, but our winner this time managed to guess within 8! Congratulations to @Aurita with their super close guess of 815. Well done!

This concludes our 2022 Count Inside the Bottle event, but I'm sure I'll be back next year with more migraine-inducing counting fodder for you all! Thank you to everyone who participated and I'll see you around the forums. 💚
wow I was so off! I guessed around 450ish.

Thanks for hosting this event. I love seeing what cool things you want us to count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back