• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Count Inside the Bottle - Final Round Concluded

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should have trusted my math instead of going with a random number this time 😔 (not pictured the smaller bottle calculations)

View attachment 458096
For the record i put 576
Teach me your ways sensei. I just count them and use my finger thickness for measurement 🤓 needless to say I’m always hopelessly off.

Wow I was so far off on the final round! I was surprisingly close on the first two, but I knew I was finished when the objects this time weren’t 3D 😂 thanks for the event!

Teach me your ways sensei. I just count them and use my finger thickness for measurement 🤓 needless to say I’m always hopelessly off.
I draw a line in an image software and look at the pixel length of the line for measurements

I underestimated Oblivia’s patience for counting. 😔

(Major thank you for the dedication!)
The butterflies were a lot kinder to me than the star confetti from 2020. Bigger pieces means less to count, and I seriously underestimated how sharp and pokey the stars would be on my fingers. 😖

I draw a line in an image software and look at the pixel length of the line for measurements
Oh wow that’s so smart 🤯 I don’t understand the details around it yet but that’s already an amazing tip

My initial guess when I eyeballed it was 777. When I looked at it later, I was like "nah, that'll be way too high" and lowered it down to 477. 😔

Congrats @Aurita on winning the Enchanted Bloom this round! Congrats to @skarmoury, @JellyBeans, @hestu and @IonicKarma on winning the Enchanted Bloom in the earlier rounds as well!

Oh I've just realised I actually guessed 875, not 850 like I was initially going to. That's slightly disappointing but still pretty close considering how difficult this round was!

823! Wow! My guess was 500 - a mere 323 off. I thought I was going to go waaayyyy over. I am no good at these. lol!

Congrats to all the winners! Thank you, @Oblivia, for hosting!

Omg I was so off, congrats to the winner!! Within 8 of the actual count is awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back