Currently Playing?

I am playing Smushi Come Home, which is a little mushroom that is trying to get back home to his friends.

It's a cozy game that isn't spooky or uses too much brain power in order to play

I have quite a few Switch games "in-progress" that I've started but not finished, but at the moment I'm currently playing Cult of the Lamb! It was an impulse purchase for me. My friend jokingly recommended it to me, and I looked at it in the eShop, and decided to get it! It's been a lot of fun so far!

I'll be starting Little Nightmares II real soon as a spooky game for Halloween. I've heard good things about it, so I hope it'll be a good time.

I haven't really been playing much of anything lately other than participating in the TBT Among Us sessions. Not sure whether I'll have time to do so, either, since October is a pretty packed month for me every year. Hopefully I'll be able to play stuff more in November though.

Been playing Genshin a lot lately.. lol.
Need C6 Raiden to come home!

Other than that, I've been playing Obey Me! Nightbringer, some Identity V here and there.. and Pokefarm! I love that game even though it's just a web browser game. I can play for hours on end lol.

I wanna start playing Pokemon Insurgence at some point, as my friend and @Midoriya play ! I wanna see what the hype is about :3

Just completed Minit. It was a lot of fun, with three (short) playthroughs it was really simple to get all achievements.

Ring Fit Adventure! Looking forward progressing and unlocking everything, this game is really fun.

Back