Dark Veil 2

(Well, you could do something... :p )

I look in the mirror. I mess around with my hair for a bit until it's just right. I go back to the Brute room where I see Chiyoko straightening her hair. "Hi." I smile.

(Just bust into a girls room when she is getting ready, smooth moves. That sounds like something James would do...on purpose... )

Last edited:
My cheeks start to heat up as he grabs my hand, but I try to force the blush away. I don't want to spend this entire evening with a face like a tomato.

Last edited:
I sit down in one of the seats at the table the hostess takes us to, and look around. It's quite a fancy place, and we have one of the isolated tables that look like they're designed for couples on dates.

I read through the menu, wrinkling my nose every time I come across anything that mentions meat. There's a surprising amount of things here that I actually like though, they seem to serve a lot of vegetarian things too.
"Quite a bit of this sounds nice, actually," I reply.

Last edited:
(Okay, it looks like I'm not going to be doing much in this RP until someone else is online...)

We try and find the others, but are unable. "You know what, where is the point."

I walk down the street back to the cinema, but don't know where the others got to.
"You know what, lets just go." I say dragging Alex.
When I see another alleyway, I am not even suprised.

"Uh... I don't know, there are too many things here to choose from," I reply with a sheepish grin. "Usually there's barely anything that I would like, so I can easily choose..."

Back