Dark Veil 2

I get up and walk over to Alex who was breathing heavily, kneeling beside her, I put a hand on her shoulder. "Are you okay?"
I shake my head. "I feel so..." I pass out before I finish my sentence and James catches me before I hit the ground.

She is unconscious. "Guys, I'm getting a doctor," I say, going to the doctor's office, coming back with the same doctor that took care of Alex.

"What is with you guys?" I ask. Didn't I just deal with them?

I watch as the doctor as he rolls Cindra onto a stretcher. He carries her all the way back to the hotel and mends her wounds. Then he comes out and sees Alex.

"Isn't it…unhealthy for a pregnant woman's child to be fighting?" I say, looking at the girl I took care of the other night.

(Except Raphael. He missed the whole fight XD)

Last edited:
I examine. "The fetus is still healthy and growing, which is surprising for a battle this intense. Is the mother normally this resistant?" I ask, since it could just be a trait inherited.

I chuckle slightly. "Tell me about it, once I told her she wasn't allowed another drink, and she tried to kill me. I'm not even joking, I saw my life flash before my eyes."

Last edited:
I wake up in my bed in the Aura room, feeling queasy. I stand up, stumbling a bit from dizziness, then remember what happened
I was thrown at a wall, so why am I here? I scratch my head, and go down to the pool, dipping my feet in the water.

- - - Post Merge - - -

( Night ^^ )

Back