Dark Veil 2

I notice James write a poem like the other two, throw it off me, and bite his lip to stop laughing.
Your hair is red like roses,
Eyes as green as grass,
But the part I like about you the most,
Is your...

In anger, i chuck the paper off him as he cracks up into laughter.

Last edited:
I smile at her drawing and look for a spot to write something else. There's only one small spot left to write something, so I draw a heart with A - C inside of it.

"Um-"
I grab him by his shirt collar, and drag him over to the pool. I throw him in pool. "That's what you get when you mess with the real leader."
I try my hardest to rebel against him, but he was just too strong. I resurface, and I immediately get revenge on him by casting a water spell, such that I create two horizontal waterspouts, aimed at him. It hits successfully.

I recoil from the powerful attack, but it wasn't done yet.
How about I try a little...of this! I condense my magic, and use it to suck Rapheal into my water spout. I didn't care what Alex was saying.
Soon enough, I'm stuck in Sam's little creation. Then, I'm abruptly whooshed away, across the pool, crashing into the little fence at the end. It makes a very loud sound.
"Hah! Take that!"
I rise, ready to strike.

Last edited:
"Not gonna happen!"
I completely ignored her. I charged at Sam, who was still in the pool.
By the time I looked back to Rapheal, his foot was 2 feet away from my face. I had no time to react, and I fell underwater into the pool.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(GOING AFK DONT DO ANYTHING THAT COULD MAKE ME MAD PLZ)

"Yeah, good idea."
I run downstairs and outside with Aions, where Sam and Raphael are fighting by the pool.
"Seriously, can't you guys do anything but fight?"

Last edited:
I resurface, and get out of the pool. "I don't care, I still hate his guts!"
"He's just an idiot!" I say, getting out of the pool as well.
I use an opportunity to strike, and I tackle him onto the hard stone. Quickly, it turns into a physical, brutal match.
With ease, I beat him up. I grab him by the arms, and I smash him into one of the walls. The wall starts to crack, but I ignore it. "I told you. Don't mess with me."

- - - Post Merge - - -

Walking out, I see the fight. "MY MONEY IS ON RAPHAEL!!!"

(James being James. Big surprise. :rolleyes:)

Back