Dark Veil 2

(I'm a 'murican, I don't get it)
(Being a Brit, it is illegal not to watch Doctor Who in the country.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alex refuses to give me the paper, so I pick her up and she tries to wriggle free.
"I'M NOT SHOWING YOU!" I say, pulling my arm with the paper in out of reach.

(Leah, I'm sorry if I break your feels, but I just found this:
tumblr_mh6jm7lYaE1rrwkp2o1_500.jpg
While I was looking on tumblr)

I walk back to the hotel, quietly sneaking in.

(Edit: Which room are the other 4 chars in rn? Not Rapheal, the other 4.)

Last edited:
Dropping Alex onto the bed suddenly, she drops the picture and scrambles for it, but I pick it up before she reaches it. Laughing victoriously, I look at the picture to see an average drawing, but it was of a baby with mostly my features, it looks just like Misa did.

(We're all in the brute room)

(Thanks.)
(Notice: This was also planned by me and FoxWolf. Even if I didn't have control of his char this still would've happened. I'm not using this to my advantage or anything.)

I exit the bedroom I was in, and head down to the pool.
I notice that Rapheal was sitting by the pool. Then my anger flared. Immediately after that, another thought came to me. It was a line from the movie we'd all watched. Conceal...don't feel...conceal...don't feel. Well, maybe I should let it go. My anger surged again. It was enough for me to begin taking action.

I can't think of anything else to draw, so I write another poem instead.
Charmanders are red, Squirtles are blue,
If you were a pokemon, I'd choose you.
Your smile is as perfect as a hyperbeam, Like Jesse and James we'd make the perfect team rocket.
I'll stay by your side like Pikachu and Ash, I love you more than a lvl 80 Rapidash.
You're more legendary than a Zapdos, Entei or New, and out of all 151, I choose you <3

Last edited:
I can't think of anything else to draw, so I write another poem instead.
Charmanders are red, Squirtles are blue,
If you were a pokemon, I'd choose you.
Your smile is as perfect as a hyperbeam, Like Jesse and James we'd make the perfect team rocket.
I'll stay by your side like Pikachu and Ash, I love you more than a lvl 80 Rapidash.
You're more legendary than a Zapdos, Entei or New, and out of all 150, I choose you <3

(151, not 150 *tsk tsk tsk*)
I decide to push Rapheal into the pool, and I do just that.
As I resurface, I get out of the pool. He's trying to flee...well, we'll see about that.

I read the airplane, and I can't seem to stop smiling. I try my best to hide the blush. I look over at her. "I'm not very good at writing poems." I mutter.

Back