Dark Veil 2

"I won't join the fight, promise-- I picked it up when you were leaving the brute room." I say to Chiyoko. I walk over to the two of them, and I raise my axe. I swing it down quickly, stopping perfectly above Sam's head.
"I'll go further, if you want."

"Everyone stop fighting! We're supposed to be a group, that works together, not fights among ourselves!" I cry out, jumping between Sam and Raphael, the pair who were originally fighting before the others joined in.

"****..." I mutter. I slowly get up, and I notice that the wall begins to crumble even more. A bit of the material falls down near my foot. "Look...out...it's gonna fall..." I point to the wall wearily, and try to walk my way away.
"Sam, you were the one who started this entire fight! This wall wouldn't crumble if-"
I channel my energy, and I blast a thick, giant wall of water at him. It causes major damage to him, however, the hotel would also begin to disintegrate. That was all the energy I had. Now I was absolutely drained.

I watch as Sam blasts water at Raphael, and the wall behind them crumbles. Raphael lays on the ground, obviously seriously injured from the attack. I clench my fists, and grab Sam's collar.
"I don't know who you think you are." I scowl. "But I swear, if you decide to hurt anyone else here ever again, you'll be missing anything that I decide would be fun to stab out of you." I let him go, and I clench my axe.

I turn my fiery gaze on Sam. "What. Is. Your. Problem?!" I yell. "I have half the mind to burn you to a crisp!"
My fire magic gets the better of me, and the tips of my hair catch fire.

"Well...this is now completely demolished. We can't live here anymore. I know of a place where we could go. We leave tomorrow morning. Oh, and for Sam." I give him the finger. "That's for making me waste most of my energy, and demolishing this entire place." I exit the area.
I would continue to fight him, but I'm drained, and Aions just threw me down onto the ground. "Sorry..." I mumble. I shuffle away.

Last edited:
Back