Dark Veil 2

"Don't worry, I'm fine!" I yell out to Aions, continuing to blow out the flames. I make progress, but very slowly.

Last edited:
I nod, and start to create water magic when- "I CAN'T!"
"Why?!"
"I have erm... A small amount of Alcohol in my system and it's causing my focus to be off!"

"It will be fine. James will put the fire out!" I reassure Aions.
"Did you not hear what I just said?!" I can't!"
"YOU CAN AND YOU WILL! IF YOU DON'T, I WILL HAVE TO CREATE SOME SORT OF PUNISHMENT FOR YOU! AND YOU WON'T LIKE IT! NOW PUT OUT THE FIRE!"
Frightened slightly, I decide I like to live and don't want to die, so I try my very best and start casting the spell.

I start to create a big ball of water. "I can do it, but it hurts!"
"I don't care just do it!"
Nodding, I grit my teeth and blast water straight at the fire.

Water splashes everywhere, putting out the majority of the flames. The ones left are small enough to blow out with my own magic.

I turn to Aions and nod. "I think so..." I used to much energy and combined with the alcohol that restrained me from the magic in the first place, I fall limp slightly but Alex holds me so I don't fall.

"I was erm... Drinking, but then regretted and chucked the erm... Bottle on the floor and Chiyoko dropped her fire potion and it all..."
"I can't believe you were drinking! You promised me you wouldn't!"

I make my way over to Chiyoko on the grass, and I lie down next to her. I wrap my arms around her. "I don't like fire."

I come back from my walk, and see the hotel burned down. "Really? Again? Maybe we should just permanently stay at my house. But first, who did this?" I say, rather ticked off.

Back