Dark Veil 2

"Erm, maybe I should get changed." I get up, deciding to take the dress off from earlier. I go get changed and come back downstairs. "What should we do now?"

(Finally back xD)

Since we've already been out earlier today, I don't need long to get ready to leave. I quickly brush my hair again and pull on my boots.

The restaurant is right by the beach, so we can see the sea from pretty much anywhere inside through one of the many windows.

Last edited:
The waiter sits us at a table with one small red candle. To our left is a big window where the sea is visible.

The door to the restaurant flies open as I rugby tackle a man into the place. Crashing into tables, food goes everywhere as Alex runs in behind us, trying to join in the fight. "STUPID IDIOT WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?" I get up and punch the man, knocking him onto the floor again.

"This place looks so fancy..." I say, looking around us. I see James punch someone. What the hell is he doing?

Last edited:
"Yeah, it's ni--" A loud noise interrupts me. I see James, who had tackled someone onto the ground.****.

Some security approach us and I quickly pull James off the boy.
Picking up a plate of spaghetti off a table I tell the couple. "Mind if I take this?" Chucking the food, I hurl it off the security guards head. "Stay back!"

"He's an idiot..." I mutter, trying to use telekinesis to force him away from the boy he punched and the guard who is now covered in spaghetti.

(This is even funnier than the casual alleyway makeout)

(This is why Jalex is almighty!)

Picking up some pizza off a table a couple are eating at, I smile kindly at them. "Sorry about this." Taking a bite out the pizza, smirking I join in with James and start throwing food off the security.

Back